E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Littering drivers

03-15-2011, 02:11 PM   #23
t7n7
CYNOSURE
Canada
Rep
Drives: Tesla ModelS - waiting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisthemonster View Post
I do all my garbage dumping at the tim hortons drivethru. Great idea they have with those labeled garbage chutes.
haa.. my wife does that and I always ask her..."so you keep the car dirty until you go to tim hortons?" *shakes head* i can't stand to have anything in my car that is absolutely not required.. i'm very anal about environmental garbage.. i give my 5 year old crap for throwing his juicebox straw cover on the ground...
09' X650i loaded hud/comfort/sports/premium/audio/coldweather/power - the beast / 03' G35c electrochromic tints - www.youtube.com/wisht7n7 - the baby / 02' TL internet/satTV/massage seats - the entertainer / 10' TSX - currently modding - Go kart / TESLA MODEL S - Signature Edition #73 2012
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2011, 02:21 PM   #24
EliteAutoImports
Canada
Rep
Drives: 08 335xi Sport/Nav/Prem

Quote:
Originally Posted by t7n7 View Post
haa.. my wife does that and I always ask her..."so you keep the car dirty until you go to tim hortons?" *shakes head* i can't stand to have anything in my car that is absolutely not required.. i'm very anal about environmental garbage.. i give my 5 year old crap for throwing his juicebox straw cover on the ground...
I used to have every car I own so clean, you could eat of off the floor if you wanted to. (not that you would) My wife slowly beat me down more than I was able to convince her to keep the cars that way. Now I have the supreme mess making duo of my wife and 20 month old daughter. I try to keep their exposure to 1 vehicle which right now is my 08 Jeep GC CRD.

If my former self opened the door on this truck right now, he would kick my ass! I plan on putting it out to pasture soon for someone else to enjoy, but it will basically need to be hosed out!

The 335 and other cars I have are generally off limits to this duo as I have to draw the line somewhere.
Appreciate 0