E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Got a call from BMWNA, oil cooler retrofit!

10-25-2010, 11:46 PM   #661
san6279
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

I called BMWNA about a month ago and told them my VIN stated my car should have the oil cooler (the dealer told me this when I was inquiring about installing Dinan Stage 2). Rep agreed that if the VIN said it should have it then it probably should. However, he also stated calling BMWNA is not the route to take and that I need to speak with the Market Rep (99.9% sure that was the term used). Called the dealer back and spoke with the service manager, who in turn spoke with this Market Rep. Got the word a day later they were not going to install it. Basically the goodwill had run out a while back, which is what I had expected after reading many posts on this site.

Didn't both calling BMWNA back and complaining. Just dropped the issue.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2012, 07:57 AM   #662
demontwinz
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i e92

Well i tried and failed : (

Thank you for contacting BMW Canada. We appreciate your inquiry.

We apologize for the issues you are having with your vehicle. Regretfully, BMW Canada does not have an oil cooler retrofit program, as BMW Canada is separate company from BMW of North America. We regret any disappointment this may cause.

If you have any further comments, please reply to this email or contact the Customer Interaction Centre at 1-800-567-2691. Again, thank you for contacting BMW Canada.

Sincerely,
Appreciate 0