E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > BMW Mississauga - Swirl Marks after Detail

05-18-2012, 09:56 AM   #23
jim.e.
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry418 View Post
Request a refund. You're just making the paint worse every time you go back for them to "fix" it - thereby making it harder to actually correct the paint.
this! if you're in the 905 I suggest contacting my buddy Kaval @ Make It Shine
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2012, 10:28 AM   #24
abhishriv
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe (Space grey)

request a refund from them. i purchased my car from bmw mississauga and ive noticed a real steep decline in their service department. i have stopped taking my car to them for servicing and take it to budds bmw now. i even tried to give bmw mississauga some business for the bmw performance exhaust for me and my friend.. the parts deparment told me to talk to service about install charges. i left them 4 messages without any reply. and when i got my new rims installed there, they were about to charge me 40$ for each of the metal valve stems, i called up budds and they said they sell them for 20$. regardless i told bmw mississauga to F off and just give me the regular stems. sorry didnt mean to thread jack there for a little bit lol just my frustration with that dealership service.

but as everyone else mentioned, take it to an experienced detailer, and get your money back from the stealership, or atleast try to get credit towards oil changes or parts.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2012, 04:50 PM   #25
tcharged
Banned
Rep
Drives: bunch of them

Why on earth do people think that going to a dealership means quality work? They hire people off the street like anywhere else, at the end of the day it comes down to quality of work and pride in their service - a smaller place like GTA in Detail will do it much better and demonstrate quality work than Mississauga BMW or any other large dealership. Volume is what pays them, not quality of service and work. Remember, most people that get a detail from a dealer just want to see the car sparkly and clean, swirls are for more uptight, nitpicky people (that's how they would see it). I'm on your page though man, file something through BMW of Canada!
Appreciate 0