E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Thanks to Steve at A1

08-30-2015, 10:31 AM   #1
Sxanth
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 330i

Thanks to Steve at A1

Took my 330 down to Steve last week for poor starting issues that developed into something worse on the way down. Basically ran like shit..

Picked it up yesterday and it now drives fantastically not only that the service that I received was exceptional... Very informative and the moment I dropped it off I felt very much at ease that it was in the best place.

I would recommend him highly and will not use any other garage going forward despite the hour drive to get there!

Shame today some bastard has broken my mirror! So the car was perfect for almost 24 hours!

Thanks again Steve
Appreciate 1
      08-30-2015, 01:38 PM   #2
old grey steve
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MK 7.5 Golf R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sxanth View Post
Took my 330 down to Steve last week for poor starting issues that developed into something worse on the way down. Basically ran like shit..

Picked it up yesterday and it now drives fantastically not only that the service that I received was exceptional... Very informative and the moment I dropped it off I felt very much at ease that it was in the best place.

I would recommend him highly and will not use any other garage going forward despite the hour drive to get there!

Shame today some bastard has broken my mirror! So the car was perfect for almost 24 hours!

Thanks again Steve
Sadly Anthony no pictures of yours with work in progress but re what we've done Anthony no worries, glad you can see/feel the difference it'll be subtle but it will as you've gathered as a package be noticable, as for yours as you know it was a close run thing and could of gone either way but luckily was fully recoverable and your now driving the end result

Now its Alex's turn for some TLC, think his car will be interesting to see what the issue is but I've got a fair idea already where it will take us
      08-30-2015, 02:05 PM   #3
Sxanth
Private
United Kingdom
Rep

Thanks Steve,

Yeah his was not very happy when I bought it down, hopefully not too painful to fix
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2015, 09:06 AM   #4
old grey steve
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MK 7.5 Golf R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sxanth View Post
Thanks Steve,

Yeah his was not very happy when I bought it down, hopefully not too painful to fix
And it wasn't too bad was it
      09-04-2015, 11:13 AM   #5
Sxanth
Private
United Kingdom
Rep

Yeah all in all fairly painless, went well on the way home anyway!
Appreciate 0