E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Asia > Hong Kong > Beware: Cars Restoration Ma on Shan

11-17-2013, 08:33 AM   #1
scflaw
Captain
Rep
Drives: M135I, Macan S, G26 i4M50

Beware: Cars Restoration Ma on Shan

Dear All BMW Owners

I would like to warn others of Cars Restoration (Ma on Shan Branch) from their shady sales tactics from damaging your cars.

Went in today with a 2 month old M135I which was Waxed by Keeper 1 month ago for a regular car wash, straight cash no membership. The Staff kept persuading us to join the 15K plan, we refused multiple times.

He then walked over to the car and said that the car looks scratched up, and to wax the car today to protect any damage to it. We then refused once again.
He then walked to the car and said there was a layer of dirt on the car, therefore he couldn't be liable for any scratches found and said that it would take 2.5 Hours for a wash and asked if we wanted to join the plan again. Which we refused.

Came back 3 hours later. They said the car had a very light coating of wax and that it had worn off. (Which was impossible. My other cars waxed at keeper have lasted 6 months easily.) Car had swirl marks everywhere, except the middle of the roof. I don't have definitive proof that the swirl marks were attributed from them but the car was in PRISTINE condition 1 week ago and the swirl marks are only on areas where it can be easily reachable.

Conclusion: Don't goto the MA on Shan branch of Cars if you don't have or is not looking to buy into a membership.

Swirl marks are deep too, can't be from normal wear and tear.
Appreciate 0