E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > CARKINGTUNING (help)

02-04-2008, 04:36 PM   #1
NYCKRIS44
Private
Rep
Drives: 328xi coupe 2008

CARKINGTUNING (help)

I just received my order from carking which was a AC roof spoiler and M3 trunk lip spoiler. The service was awsome....It is raining here in NYC so once it stops I will mount and post some pics..Color match dead on...I was real surprised with the AC sticker logo coming along with the purchase..nicely done Brad!

I havea question any one can hook me up with a link on the install? The search engine sucks...and what i do find is for the OEM trunk lip which the beta link sticker is sticking out on the ends...mine isnt like that...I find no info on the rear window install...

Thanks in advance and sorry for being such a newbie....some guys in here get pissed at post like these which I dont understand we all have to start somewhere!!!

Peace!

Future Mods (In order) 20% tint, Key hole cover, Reflectors painted, M style front lip, White Kidney grills, then the 19's.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
superantojao
joe moral
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: BMW 335 i 2007 e92 red s/p

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCKRIS44 View Post
I just received my order from carking which was a AC roof spoiler and M3 trunk lip spoiler. The service was awsome....It is raining here in NYC so once it stops I will mount and post some pics..Color match dead on...I was real surprised with the AC sticker logo coming along with the purchase..nicely done Brad!

I havea question any one can hook me up with a link on the install? The search engine sucks...and what i do find is for the OEM trunk lip which the beta link sticker is sticking out on the ends...mine isnt like that...I find no info on the rear window install...

Thanks in advance and sorry for being such a newbie....some guys in here get pissed at post like these which I dont understand we all have to start somewhere!!!

Peace!
Make sure that the installer uses 3m two sided tape on the ACS roof spoiler ,with the conditions of NYC roads, like in San Juan the vibration will make it come off, speaking from my own install experience and how it was fixed,good luck!
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2008, 01:48 PM   #3
NYCKRIS44
Private
Rep
Drives: 328xi coupe 2008

Re: Carkingtunning (help)

Any body can offer some help with the replica window spoiler? I lined it up but it doesnt go from side to side perfect.

What I mean it sits on the rubber outline of the window. Also how far up do you go? DO you rest on the rubber out line or start under it????

Someone please help?

Future Mods (In order) 20% tint, Key hole cover, Reflectors painted, M style front lip, White Kidney grills, then the 19's.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2008, 02:41 PM   #4
mgl
Drives: aw e92

hope this helps...
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105101
Appreciate 0