E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > FS: hybrid audio component speakers

09-12-2009, 12:44 PM   #1
parboy
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 corvette c6 6 speed

FS: hybrid audio component speakers

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Selling a set of hybrid audio legatia L41-2 component speakers. This is a 4" component set. My only reason for selling these is that I will be able to run 6.5's in my new car. If you have not heard of hybrid audio, these are some of the best component speakers money can buy. They have been used in several of the latest SQ cars to win the sound competions. Info on them can be found here: http://www.hybrid-audio.com/Legatia%20L41-2.pdf and here: http://www.hybrid-audio.com/about_us.htm

These fit in the bmw with just a little work, and I have already done that for you. The mids mount from the front of the panel and screw into a mount ring using the factory mount bolts. I will include the mount rings, so all you have to do is take off your panel, take off the factory speaker, bolt on the ring, then screw in the speaker and wire it up. There are no grills provided for these, but I never had any problems running them open on my car.

The tweeters fit in the stock location after trimming the tweeters mount flange. I have already done this as well, so you just need to remove the factory tweeter, put this one in, secure it with a dab of hot glue or however you choose, and it's ready to wire up.

These normally don't come with crossovers, but I have a set I can include if the buyer needs them.

These speakers sell for $490, not including crossovers or the mount ring. I will sell them with everything for $375 shipped, insured, and paypal'd. I will ship via usps priority and provide delivery confirmation. Check my ebay feedback under my username parboy1. Please email or pm me with any questions. My email is parboy at gmail dot com.

Pics:

Attached Images

Last edited by parboy; 09-12-2009 at 08:52 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2009, 02:48 PM   #2
parboy
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 corvette c6 6 speed

new price: $350 shipped.
      09-19-2009, 07:09 AM   #3
parboy
Private
United_States