E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Transmission adaptation values, good or bad?

06-29-2022, 06:48 AM   #1
TassieBMW
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: Le Mans Blue E90 330i MSport

Transmission adaptation values, good or bad?

For a while my 2005 E90 330i gearbox has been performing a bit averagely so I decided to download the xHp software as recommended by another user in this forum. See my adaptation results below.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

I do a lot of city driving and typically experiance a decent amount of slipping around the 30-60km/h range, and I'm guessing the 42ms reading for the B clutch can be correlated to this?

To be honest, I'm not sure if my torque converter is the issue, if I'm in need of a valve body rebuild or just that internal clutches have started to wear and break down with age. After all, the car has done nearly 270,000km (170,000 miles).

If anyone who understands these values better than myself can provide some insight that would be fantastic!

TIA
Appreciate 0