E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > WTB in San Diego - one N54 injector

06-08-2021, 06:33 PM   #1
drunkentrader
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i coupe.

WTB in San Diego - one N54 injector

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Kinda in a jam. Car is running like shit and can’t get rid of a cylinder 6 misfire, so gonna start with replacing the injector(cos I’ve replaced 4 or 5 of them already, it this time feels like the same symptoms.) starting a new job and need to be mobile, and my motorcycle is absolutely crushing my will to live(went to OC and And then LA and back to SD today and don’t even want to look at the bike again lol.)

Can buy cash.. looking for a $40- 60 good working used injector, obviously doesn’t have to be index 12 at this price. Have the shitty in exec 9ers in now so kinda wanna stay close to this “range.”

Also have a lot of random new and used E90/92 parts to trade. Tpms sensors, spacers, steering wheels, wood trim, aluminum shift paddles, etc.

Please txt me if ya got one! 9four9 - 228 - 319O. Thanks!

Appreciate 0