E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Thanks Elliot************! Great price 535 catted DP's

10-05-2011, 03:44 PM   #1
xclone
Putting more gas in the car...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 535i

Thanks Elliot************! Great price 535 catted DP's

Wanted to thank Elliot for hooking me up with a great price on the very hard to find catted DP's for the 535i! He got me a great price on the AR DP's - will definitely give him a call next time I need a mod! Thanks Elliot!
      10-05-2011, 03:58 PM   #2
OdomPHD
I break for no one
United_States
Rep
Drives: e9o "Vanity 2"

huh, I've emailed elliot************ twice earlier this month and have yet to get a response.

How did you illicit him to speak? I thought the guy must have dropped off the face of the Earth..
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2011, 04:29 PM   #3
Mike@ModBargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdomPHD View Post
huh, I've emailed elliot************ twice earlier this month and have yet to get a response.

How did you illicit him to speak? I thought the guy must have dropped off the face of the Earth..
Could be due to a typo on what e-mail you are sending it to. His name has two T's at the end - elliott************ (not one t as both of you guys spelled it). Happens a lot here where people say they e-mailed Elliott but never really did because they spelled his name wrong on the e-mail. Kind of annoying for him to be honest, since he gets yelled at for no reason other than a typo on his own name. Based on my spot checks of his e-mail response time, he's pretty quick at responding to his PM's and e-mails. You can always call him directly on his extension here, which is x8009 at **************. Thanks for the support guys.

- Mike Brown, Co-Founder & CEO
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2011, 04:33 PM   #4
Mike@ModBargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

To avoid this in the future we are actually making these email accounts to autoforward to elliott************.com:

eliott************
elliot************
eliot************

Poor guy gets his name spelled in all these different combinations so now he won't miss out on any e-mails from you guys haha
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2011, 04:42 PM   #5
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335i & 01 Toyota Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by xclone View Post
Wanted to thank Elliot for hooking me up with a great price on the very hard to find catted DP's for the 535i! He got me a great price on the AR DP's - will definitely give him a call next time I need a mod! Thanks Elliot!
Brian-

Thanks so much for the kind words man! Im glad we were able to get you those AR Catted Downpipes! I cant wait to hear what you think of them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdomPHD View Post

Im always available via email! As Mike said, many people get my email wrong...perhaps i should change it to 1 T instead of 2 haha. Please let me know if you need anything and i would be more than happy to help you!
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2011, 09:35 AM   #6
Bubba Ho-Tep
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike************ View Post

Poor guy gets his name spelled in all these different combinations so now he won't miss out on any e-mails from you guys haha
Tell me about it! My LAST name is "Elliott".
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2011, 01:01 PM   #7
OdomPHD
I break for no one
United_States
Rep
Drives: e9o "Vanity 2"

And to clarify, **********s is great. They shipped my product quick, etc. My emails were over a mis understanding which I myself resolved, although with no assistance from Elliott.

But since Elliott emailed me, and I replied to his email, it was spelled correctly.

I would buy from MB again.
Appreciate 0