E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > e90 LCI, 328i sedan, barbera red, 81k, sport

03-12-2016, 01:52 AM   #1
Rmnadi9
Rep
Drives: 2011 x5 M sport 3.5i

e90 LCI, 328i sedan, barbera red, 81k, sport

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 13,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Registration paid last month, lowering price for a quick sale. You wont find a nicer one.

Selling our very rare barbera red on terra leather sport interior, e90 LCI sedan. I'll keep it simple. Just in case (LCI is the face lifted e90 model, tons of nice updates). Clean title, 81k, previously BMW certified. Steptronic with paddles on the steering wheel. Sport and Premium packages. 60/40 folding rear seats, parking sensors, Bluetooth, usb, rear shade and all the other goodies outside of navigation.

Exterior is excellent, interior is excellent. Comes with staggered BBS LM reps in great condition, tires are basically new. Spark plugs, battery and control arm bushings replaced in the last 6 months. A bunch of recalls were done around 60k. Front stock bumper was recently repainted to get rid of stone chips and a few scratches. No accidents. No major mods; wheels, color matched bumper lights, black kidney grills, carbon roundels and front zcp drop mounts (in short these allow the factory suspension to sit a bit higher in the body, lowering the car in front a little bit while maintaining all factory suspension and ride quality)

Car was fully detailed about 3 months ago. Exterior polished, waxed and etc. Leather was cleaned and treated.

This color combinations is absolutely stunning and very rare, the pictures don't do it justice. And it just rained when I took the pictures. I drove the car for about six months and than passed it on to my wife after finding an m3. She has been driving it for 3 years now. We have now outgrown the car and would like it go to a good home.

Feel free to ask me any questions about the car.

Attached Images

Last edited by Rmnadi9; 05-11-2016 at 10:51 PM.. Reason: missing info
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2016, 10:44 PM   #2
Rmnadi9
Rep

Price drop. 13k firm, that below kbb and I just paid registration last month.
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 11:00 PM   #3
Rmnadi9
Rep

bump, message me for better pics, also have carfax
Appreciate 0