E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2008 E90 M3, 6MT, 64K miles, clean title, slicktop, 09 transmission!

08-25-2017, 08:25 AM   #1
Koo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 e90 m3

2008 E90 M3, 6MT, 64K miles, clean title, slicktop, 09 transmission!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 25,500.00

Item Interest
I'm going to be completely honest about my beautiful 2008 M3 because it's not for everyone. If you are looking for the perfect affordable show car, this car might not be for you. If you are looking for a fantastic deal on a E90 M3 with a powertrain that feels just as tight and capable as the car felt during its' first year of ownership at an unbeatable price, this car is for you. There are a couple minor issues with the paint that I will address later on, and the engine has been replaced at 46.6K miles by United BMW of Roswell, GA with a brand new S65 engine back in 2013.

I bought this gorgeous M3 in February of 2016 from United BMW in Roswell, GA with the intention of keeping it for at least 5 years. During the 18 months that I've owned the car, I've been married and my wife has been accepted to a great graduate school in her field. I hate to sell my dream car, but sometimes life throws difficult decisions at you.

What you will love about this car:
-Clean title. No major accidents. My neighbor did back into the car and the paint was professionally fixed by the best body shop in the area. This is the only accident I'm aware of.
-The engine was replaced by United BMW at Roswell, GA in 2013 when it had 46.6K miles and this is brand new engine replacement is fully documented. Good luck finding another manual E90 M3 that has 18K miles on the engine for the same price.
-It's a proper 6 speed manual. Clutch feels great and it's been driven by responsible adults.
-UUC Corsa exhaust. The exhaust has zero drone on the highway, but when the car is pushed to its' limits, you can defenitely hear the fantastic soundtrack. More discussion on this $1,800 exhaust http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...=168623&page=8
-UUC Stainless Steel Breaklines
-UUC racing pedals
-OEM BMW Smoked blackline rear lights
-Lux LED Halos, brightest and highest quality halo upgrade available.
-Kumho Ecsta PS91 Ultra High Performance tires with less than 3.5K miles on them. Bought in September of 2016. 265 in rear, 245 up front.
-Brake Fluids Changed in February of 2017
-Engine mounts changed in June of 2017
-Both throttle valve actuators replaced at 55K miles in June of 2016
-The car is a southern car. It only has experienced 1 Ohio winter.
-Battery was replaced with a OEM BMW battery in February of 2016.

What you may not like.
-The tint has bubbles on the rear window. This is the only flaw in the tint.
-There is a couple noticeable scratches on the rear bumper that won't buff out.
-A dent with scratched paint on the roof. A rock from a dump truck caused this.
-3 inch long hairline scratch on hood.
-Some rock chips and other minor flaws that are to be expected on a car of this mileage.
-All wheels have rash on them. See pictures.
-The passenger seat has a slight tear. See pictures.
-The clips of underside cloth covers on both sides came off at 130mph on a track day. At the time I used aluminum wire to fix the issue, and this solution has worked for the last 11.5K miles.

If you'd like to test drive this beautiful E90 M3 and you are able to meet in Cincinnati, OH, please let me know. I'm more than willing to take more pictures to show any of the blemishes or any other details on request. I'm as transparent as possible about the condition of the car because that's what I expect out of other sellers.

For an extra $475 I will throw in a set of Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires on 18 inch Elbrus wheels. These tires do have a speed rating of 100mph, but I never would drive faster than that on winter weather anyways. 245 all around.

MORE PICTURES:
https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/6239047084.html

Attached Images

Last edited by Koo; 08-25-2017 at 09:31 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2017, 02:41 PM   #2
BOOF-M3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Good luck with sale Koo, someone will be happy driving her soon.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2017, 06:11 PM   #3
Koo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 e90 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
Thank you! I have someone coming to take a look on Monday so I don't think I'll own her too much longer
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2017, 07:23 PM   #4
BOOF-M3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
Thank you! I have someone coming to take a look on Monday so I don't think I'll own her too much longer
It's hard to watch someone else drive away in your dream car. Hopefully they will drive away slow as opposed to flooring it yelling "hee haw".
Appreciate 0