E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > 2007 E92 335d for sale

06-15-2018, 09:20 AM   #1
lloydie
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

2007 E92 335d for sale

Firstly I love this car, the only reason I’m selling is because I purposely looked for a low mileage version only to then change jobs and need to use it every day. It’s too nice for that. Excellent performance and good economy too.
Its a 2007 (57 plate) BMW 335d Coupe in the best colour combination – sparking graphite grey paintwork with heated coral red leather interior and piano black inserts. Looking for £6800
- 112k miles, MOT October. Huge pile of receipts including the original purchase invoice, two keys and all manuals.
- BMW extended warranty taken out until 100000 miles (which is the longest BMW allow you to have it) which covered everything, had the thermostats replaced, all the vacuum lines changed, the inlet manifold replaced etc. etc. the list goes on.
- Serviced twice in the last 12k miles since the warranty ended with correct low ash oil (last service was February this year)
- Gearbox serviced at 106k with ZF oil and ZF filter.
- Ecotune downpipe with sports CAT
- BMW iDrive upgraded to CIC widescreen version from the facelift E92, with integrated Bluetooth hands free and voice control, AUX input in the arm rest, Built in hard drive to save music to and 6CD changer in the boot
- Logic7 speaker system by Harmon Kardon which is hands down the best stereo I’ve had in any car ever with a speaker in the dash, two in each door, two next to each rear seat and subwoofers under the seats
- Full keyless entry and engine start/stop (i.e. you don't need to put the key in the dash) which is a very rare option
- Front and rear parking sensors with visual display on the CIC
- Multi function steering wheel
- Auto wipers
- Auto headlights
- Auto box with paddle shifts on the steering wheel
- Electric memory heated leather seats
- Heated folding mirrors
- White LED angel eyes
- Bi-Xenon headlights (i.e. high and low beam), with low beam headlight bulbs replaced last winter with 6000k versions. Adjusting mechanism working 100%, which is a commonly doesn’t work on the E92.
- Genuine BMW model 230 19” rims but could do with a refurb
- Just had windscreen replaced with a Pilkington version and brand new BMW top seal
- Some stone chips on bonnet in common with all E92’s. Chip in the lacquer on leading edge of offside wing from a gritter last winter (which is also why the windscreen was replaced)
- Scratch in the middle of the rear bumper

That's about it, feel free to ask any questions. Car is located in Gloucester.
Attached Images

Last edited by lloydie; 06-19-2018 at 09:59 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2018, 04:26 AM   #2
lloydie
Private
Rep

Just to add, full BMWSH to 93000 miles, then I changed the oil at 100k and 112k (with receipts to prove), with a gearbox oil change at 106k as already noted.
Only 3 previous owners. HPI clear.
Adding a few more photos, plus one of the engine bay as i'd been asked more than once. But I don't believe in clean engine bays, no way to see if anything is leaking!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-25-2018, 08:07 AM   #3
lloydie
Private
Rep

Now sold thanks
Appreciate 0