E90Post

Extreme Power House

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Tire and wheel warranty

09-06-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
xxxrsxxx
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: car

Tire and wheel warranty

Hi All,

New to this forum and perspective BMW buyer. I recently heard about the tire/wheel warranty being offered. Can anyone tell me what the going rate is for this coverage in Canada? Is it negotiable? And did you purchase it?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2012, 06:41 PM   #2
CRGKART
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 320 xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxrsxxx View Post
Hi All,

New to this forum and perspective BMW buyer. I recently heard about the tire/wheel warranty being offered. Can anyone tell me what the going rate is for this coverage in Canada? Is it negotiable? And did you purchase it?

Thanks!
I paid about $800 for my 335I and a bit more for my X6. I got about 10% off for whatever price they list on their book. I used it twice for the 335i and it was worth it for me. I have yet to used it on my X6.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2012, 06:58 PM   #3
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe

I got it when I bought my car...I can pull out the receipt from my original purchase and check how much it was late tonight.

Definitely worth it for me. Had my run-flats burst on me, got them replaced no questions asked. Going to take one of my rims in this winter to get a mark removed.

Can't go wrong as long as they aren't gouging you for the warranty. I would say the price is negotiable when buying a car.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2012, 11:09 AM   #4
Bigtimekegger
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i Coupe

I purchased this as well. Are there an restrictions? As in let's say I'm up for a new pair of tires next spring not sure if i past the where mark yet. What would happen if my tires randomly popped lol? If two burst would it be sufficient for them to replace them all?
Appreciate 0