E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Official Montreal Members Thread (#4)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-10-2018, 04:51 PM   #3213
Jim514
New Member
Canada
0
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: 2011 335xi LCI
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: 514

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichitaka View Post
Je me cherche un "used" bmw m performance exhaust pour neu 2011 bmw 335 m sport pack.Quelqu'un aurait peut-être vu ca quelquepart ou aurez un contact?SInon pas le choix de le chercher neuf.

Savait vous si un E92 ou E91 ou E93 ou celui de la 335IS fitterait sur mon modele?arait que celui du 335IS est pas le meme que bmw m performance exhaust?

Merci beaucoup!!

J'ai un M Performance exhaust et aussi le vrsf catless si tu veut.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2018, 02:58 PM   #3214
PDanny
Registered
Canada
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 2011 e90 328i Xdrive Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Longueuil

iTrader: (0)

Looking for someone local on the cheap to update the software on my e90 Lci 328i, specifically the auto transmission and reset adaptations. I'm in Longueuil, so anywhere in the greater Montréal area should be fine.

I wanted to change the transmission fluid/filter on my GM tranny but my local Indy gave me the lifetime fluid story (argh). He suggested updating the software first, he has a guy who does it for him but I would have to leave the car for like 4 days and quoted about $400!! WTF

THX!

Last edited by PDanny; 03-28-2018 at 11:51 AM.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2018, 09:37 PM   #3215
prime300
Paul C
prime300's Avatar
Canada
37
Rep
124
Posts

Drives: E90 N55 M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Montreal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDanny View Post
Looking for someone local on the cheap to update the software on my e90 Lci 328i, specifically the auto transmission and reset adaptations. I'm in Longueuil, so anywhere in the greater Montréal area should be fine.

I wanted to change the transmission fluid/filter on my GM tranny but my local Indy gave me the lifetime fluid story (argh). He suggested updating the software first, he has a guy who does it for him but I would have to leave the car for like 4 days and quoted about $400!! WTF

THX!
Check at BMG Performance in Laval
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2018, 06:02 PM   #3216
benoitch2
Formerly KA benoitch ;)
benoitch2's Avatar
Canada
2
Rep
23
Posts

Drives: F30 2014 335 xDrive MPkg Prem
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Basses-Laurentides

iTrader: (0)

Hi again guys ! I"m back HAHA ! For those that might remember, my previous account was 'benoitch' but cannot connect to it anymore so I created a new one.

I still have my 2006 E90. But in the process of changing it for either an F30 335 or an F10 528.

I wonder how many from back when are still active here. I know I saw some posts from Bimmerista ... Hi !!!
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2018, 12:02 PM   #3217
jgalaxy
Gearing
jgalaxy's Avatar
Canada
48
Rep
3,851
Posts

Drives: E46 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montreal

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benoitch2 View Post
Hi again guys ! I"m back HAHA ! For those that might remember, my previous account was 'benoitch' but cannot connect to it anymore so I created a new one.

I still have my 2006 E90. But in the process of changing it for either an F30 335 or an F10 528.

I wonder how many from back when are still active here. I know I saw some posts from Bimmerista ... Hi !!!
I still have my E46 M3 that I track from time to time and my wife a new X1. Not too much activity on here these days.
__________________
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking
about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." - George W

Appreciate 0
      04-19-2018, 02:14 AM   #3218
datbimmer
Wastegate Rattle
Canada
83
Rep
874
Posts

Drives: 335i m6t nav sport
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Season Opener Meet for Club BMW Montreal is announced. Lookup Club BMW Montreal on Facebook.
__________________

2007 335i E92 Sport Package, CIC, 6MT Spacegray/SaddleBrown
2004 330xi sedan 6MT Sport,H/K Orienblau/NatureBrown
Gf: 2011 335i Xdrive Mpack,Nav AT Alpine/SaddleBrown
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2018, 10:30 PM   #3219
Bimmerista
Major General
Bimmerista's Avatar
Canada
73
Rep
5,732
Posts

Drives: superstock
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benoitch2 View Post
Hi again guys ! I"m back HAHA ! For those that might remember, my previous account was 'benoitch' but cannot connect to it anymore so I created a new one.

I still have my 2006 E90. But in the process of changing it for either an F30 335 or an F10 528.

I wonder how many from back when are still active here. I know I saw some posts from Bimmerista ... Hi !!!
Hello Benoitch(2). Some oldtimers are still around even though I admit i only check in sporadically.

I now have a 435xi Grand Coupe with MPerformance pack. Love the car! But i still miss my old e90-a great handling car. Only problem was that it crashed on every pothole and there are so many of them now
__________________
__________________________
2016 435 xdrive GC white on black leather interior, Msport1, Msport2, premium package
2015 Lincoln MKX, silver on brown leather, premium package - that's right! Techno-Groovy baby
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2018, 01:44 PM   #3220
335dM
Major
89
Rep
1,327
Posts

Drives: 335d m package
Join Date: May 2011
Location: montreal

iTrader: (0)

Looking for someone to update my Nav maps to 2018..
2011 LCI 335d
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2018, 11:44 AM   #3221
Evochuck
First Lieutenant
36
Rep
398
Posts

Drives: 335xi 09
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Montreal

iTrader: (2)

Summer Wheels are on!
Oh and Tire stickers only lasted about 10 mins, wrong glue


Appreciate 0
      04-30-2018, 02:52 PM   #3222
Evochuck
First Lieutenant
36
Rep
398
Posts

Drives: 335xi 09
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Montreal

iTrader: (2)

Do we have a recommended place for alignment in the north shore area that wont charge me 100$+ because its a BMW but yet knows what they are doing
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2018, 09:58 PM   #3223
kenneth
Major General
kenneth's Avatar
Canada
116
Rep
8,730
Posts

Drives: 335i Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal

iTrader: (16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerista View Post
Hello Benoitch(2). Some oldtimers are still around even though I admit i only check in sporadically.

I now have a 435xi Grand Coupe with MPerformance pack. Love the car! But i still miss my old e90-a great handling car. Only problem was that it crashed on every pothole and there are so many of them now
Haven't been here in ages. Still have my 2007 335 with low 87k kms, added a 2017 M2
__________________
SB, Terra, 6MT. Only a few mods here and there.....nothing extreme!
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2018, 09:59 PM   #3224
kenneth
Major General
kenneth's Avatar
Canada
116
Rep
8,730
Posts

Drives: 335i Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal

iTrader: (16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evochuck View Post
Do we have a recommended place for alignment in the north shore area that wont charge me 100$+ because its a BMW but yet knows what they are doing
Alignement Garbis charges around $125 but they really know their shit...its their specialty
__________________
SB, Terra, 6MT. Only a few mods here and there.....nothing extreme!
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2018, 10:48 PM   #3225
Bimmerista
Major General
Bimmerista's Avatar
Canada
73
Rep
5,732
Posts

Drives: superstock
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Hello Kenneth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerista View Post
Hello Benoitch(2). Some oldtimers are still around even though I admit i only check in sporadically.

I now have a 435xi Grand Coupe with MPerformance pack. Love the car! But i still miss my old e90-a great handling car. Only problem was that it crashed on every pothole and there are so many of them now
Haven't been here in ages. Still have my 2007 335 with low 87k kms, added a 2017 M2
How's the M

An M could be my next ride...2020
__________________
__________________________
2016 435 xdrive GC white on black leather interior, Msport1, Msport2, premium package
2015 Lincoln MKX, silver on brown leather, premium package - that's right! Techno-Groovy baby
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2019, 05:21 PM   #3226
Chrisred
Captain
Chrisred's Avatar
Canada
34
Rep
769
Posts

Drives: BMW 335xi coupe
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Montreal, Canada

iTrader: (0)

E92 specialist

Hey guys. Anyone recommend a mechanic/tuner with experience diagnosing an RB turbo upgraded 335??

I have misfires on high rpm. I've done literally everything that needs to be done but still getting them.

Thx
__________________
JB4 cp-e IC AMS exhaust BMS DCI AR DP's METH RB TURBO
19" VMR VB3 Stoptech BBK TC KLINE VORSHLAG SPEC STG 3
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2019, 01:43 PM   #3227
Evochuck
First Lieutenant
36
Rep
398
Posts

Drives: 335xi 09
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Montreal

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisred View Post
Hey guys. Anyone recommend a mechanic/tuner with experience diagnosing an RB turbo upgraded 335??

I have misfires on high rpm. I've done literally everything that needs to be done but still getting them.

Thx
Including injectors and upgrading to BL/Pr coils? What plugs/gap? what year car?Is it MSD80?

Meaby we can help
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2019, 02:27 PM   #3228
Chrisred
Captain
Chrisred's Avatar
Canada
34
Rep
769
Posts

Drives: BMW 335xi coupe
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Montreal, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evochuck View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisred View Post
Hey guys. Anyone recommend a mechanic/tuner with experience diagnosing an RB turbo upgraded 335??

I have misfires on high rpm. I've done literally everything that needs to be done but still getting them.

Thx
Including injectors and upgrading to BL/Pr coils? What plugs/gap? what year car?Is it MSD80?

Meaby we can help
Yes msd80. 2009. Did 3 new injectors but misfires are all over the place. BL coils on their way as last solution from what I see. Valve cleaning done. Upgraded clutch and flywheel. Tried both NGK plugs at recommended gaps. Changed o2 sensors as well. Doing custom tune with Trebila and everything looks fine on logs including fuel pumps.
__________________
JB4 cp-e IC AMS exhaust BMS DCI AR DP's METH RB TURBO
19" VMR VB3 Stoptech BBK TC KLINE VORSHLAG SPEC STG 3
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2019, 08:33 AM   #3229
Evochuck
First Lieutenant
36
Rep
398
Posts

Drives: 335xi 09
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Montreal

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisred View Post
Yes msd80. 2009. Did 3 new injectors but misfires are all over the place. BL coils on their way as last solution from what I see. Valve cleaning done. Upgraded clutch and flywheel. Tried both NGK plugs at recommended gaps. Changed o2 sensors as well. Doing custom tune with Trebila and everything looks fine on logs including fuel pumps.
2009 is MSD81, which is good.

Lets wait and see for the BL coils, thats what I`m using and I have never had Misfire issues.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2019, 01:44 AM   #3230
kenneth
Major General
kenneth's Avatar
Canada
116
Rep
8,730
Posts

Drives: 335i Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal

iTrader: (16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerista View Post
How's the M

An M could be my next ride...2020
Great on track, not much understeer, and actually won't destroy the front tires without camber kit. Rides stiffer and not as comfortable a cruiser as the 335. So perfect on track but can be harsh on montreal streets...
__________________
SB, Terra, 6MT. Only a few mods here and there.....nothing extreme!
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2019, 11:22 AM   #3231
335dM
Major
89
Rep
1,327
Posts

Drives: 335d m package
Join Date: May 2011
Location: montreal

iTrader: (0)

Any very good shop for Diesel 335d near south shore of Montreal or nearby ? Looking for performance shop that can tune an Aquamist meth injection system.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2019, 10:13 PM   #3232
leungsta
Major
leungsta's Avatar
Canada
74
Rep
1,307
Posts

Drives: C63 BS / S4
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal, Canada

iTrader: (19)

Glad to see some old members still check in from time to time!! We should meet sometime this season and go out for breakfast like old times.
__________________
2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series
2010 Audi S4
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2019, 08:10 AM   #3233
Benzima
Colonel
Benzima's Avatar
1150
Rep
2,852
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW M2
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Montreal, CANADA

iTrader: (0)

If anyone interested, there will be a Cars&Coffee on May-4th (location TBD). Link in signature and go like FB page for upcoming events.
__________________
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST