E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Where is NCS (hang on, read please)

01-19-2024, 12:52 AM   #1
Maurici
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Bmw F31 340I

Where is NCS (hang on, read please)

Morning Family!
After having had much success many years ago coding and helping friends with E-Series cars, I did move for a long while to the F family.

I've recently sold my F and got back to the E family.

Specifically a lovely E90 330i.

The car has been retrofited with a propper CIC, and the MULF2 is arriving today to enable Bluetooth streaming (car still had the TCM).

It used to be hundreds of Instalations of the NCS expert with the reverend profile and Impa with Ediabas, and the datum files and so...

Lately I all looks like has dissapeard, or people is asking money for something that used to be available for free.

I'm pretty sure that if I scout the interweb I will find dodgy files here and there but with limited reliability, however its been already 2 days and found no success. reliable or not. (the files in the sticky post here seem to be really outdated and fail on instalation)

Where is the go to now? or do I have to pay (not against it if is the way to go, but hurts). Does it now works via P.M. like a secret society?

Sorry for the long rambling... and for repeating a question that I'm sure is here in the first page, and I've been unable to find.
Thanks
Maurici.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2024, 09:55 PM   #2
TiAgAu
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurici View Post
Morning Family!
After having had much success many years ago coding and helping friends with E-Series cars, I did move for a long while to the F family.

I've recently sold my F and got back to the E family.

Specifically a lovely E90 330i.

The car has been retrofited with a propper CIC, and the MULF2 is arriving today to enable Bluetooth streaming (car still had the TCM).

It used to be hundreds of Instalations of the NCS expert with the reverend profile and Impa with Ediabas, and the datum files and so...

Lately I all looks like has dissapeard, or people is asking money for something that used to be available for free.

I'm pretty sure that if I scout the interweb I will find dodgy files here and there but with limited reliability, however its been already 2 days and found no success. reliable or not. (the files in the sticky post here seem to be really outdated and fail on instalation)

Where is the go to now? or do I have to pay (not against it if is the way to go, but hurts). Does it now works via P.M. like a secret society?

Sorry for the long rambling... and for repeating a question that I'm sure is here in the first page, and I've been unable to find.
Thanks
Maurici.
Yeah, only high level masons are privi to this knowledge

I joined up to bimmerscene, everything is on there.

Last edited by TiAgAu; 01-20-2024 at 02:56 AM..
Appreciate 0