E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Bulb Warning Light

05-18-2018, 08:17 AM   #23
TomD335xicoupe
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 335XI me ,19 x3 M40 wife

This a thread that just keeps on giving, thanks for the advice , was wondering how to figure out which bulb when they all seem to be working.
      06-10-2018, 07:31 PM   #24
PZX3
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW X3

I just got from a friend who works at dealer BMW, the Rear Brake/fog light must have one is out of work, but you can't see it, because it is bright even has one bulb working. but when you take it out the whole panel, you will see one bulb is out of work(two bulbs are on together when you turn on the light), I just fix, my dash warning light has kept on for half years, I can't find it until today.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2019, 09:49 AM   #25
PickOne
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbm View Post
If you hold down the OBC button on the end of the steering wheel left hand stalk when the error is displayed or you check for errors it will come up with a code. Do a search on here for error codes as there is a error code list. Could be the 2nd stage brake light bulb which only comes on with heavy braking or a poor connection on one of the lamp holders but at least you can narrow down once you have the code.
Thanks for sharing this tip made - Never knew this.
Appreciate 0