E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > WTB M performance 335 diffuser

05-20-2021, 06:30 PM   #1
Partymarty
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Z3m coupe

WTB M performance 335 diffuser

Hi -

As the title states. I’d love to buy an oem 335 sedan m performance diffuser. If anyone has experience with an aftermarket unit I’d be interested in hearing what has the best known fitment!

Would also consider carbon if fitment is verified to be good.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2021, 10:36 PM   #2
Liam1106
Private
Rep
Drives: Totaled

I bought one from SSDD Motorsport a couple months ago. I think they’re based in the UK. I’m in the US and they didn’t have a problem shipping. I’d say fitment is about 95% on my dual exhaust diffuser. There’s a SLIGHT gap on either side but only if you’re looking for it, otherwise it’s a huge improvement from oem m sport diffuser.

An OEM is hard to find. I had some people reply to a listing I had posted here but they wanted like $600 and that’s just way too much. The SSDD is like 150 or 170. Also there’s carbon ones on eBay and several other vendor sites.
Appreciate 0