E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > WTT:BMW 328i E92 2010 Black Interior for Red Interior

05-26-2020, 07:04 PM   #1
xdizzy98
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i e92

Lightbulb WTT:BMW 328i E92 2010 Black Interior for Red Interior

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Recently picked up a white BMW 328i E92 (2010 AWD) with black interior and though I like the black, I love how the red interior looks and I've been thinking about swapping mine out. After looking through the forums I saw others successfully swap their interiors and I just wanted to make a post letting y'all know I'm willing to swap my black interior (with heated seats) with someone's red interior . Saw full sets going on Ebay for about 2k and while I could probably recoup most of those costs through selling off the black interior, I thought it would be less hassle and money to see if anyone wanted to swap. If interested PM and I can provide pics of the current condition of my interior! (New York City/Tri-State area region preferred!)

Appreciate 0