E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > FS: CSL Style fiberglass LCI e90 Trunk

04-09-2013, 10:36 PM   #1
Down_Shift
Captain
Rep
Drives: Slay

FS: CSL Style fiberglass LCI e90 Trunk

I've fitted it and have everything drilled and prepped for anyone that wants the swap. I can give you a hand if you want.

vinyl wrapped by RhodeWraps in Gloss Black

minor things I would like to address:

1) The license plate lights are silicone'd in (not glued, so you can switch them when they need to be replaced). You would need to either give me your LED license lights or buy me a new set ($30) for my OEM trunk. Just makes it easier than you having to mount yours.

2) Your touch handle needs to be siliconed in, I will take mine back =)

3) I didn't drill the key hole as some people don't have the key hole cylinder.

4) There's a quarter size crack in the clear coat on the edge of the trunk that was repaired and vinyl'd over, you can still kind of see the bump from the repair. The spoiler part of the trunk was CF.

If you're going to paint it, there's nothing the body shop couldn't fix in prep.

Other than these, it's in great condition. It's about 2 weeks old. Was put on the car last weekend but I'm half and half on the look since my new wheels will be bright silver.

$500. Boston Proper or meet up. Still on the car, so you can check it out before I swap it off.

Last edited by Down_Shift; 04-15-2013 at 12:36 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2013, 12:37 AM   #2
Down_Shift
Captain
Rep
Drives: Slay

edited post for everyone that PM'd with Qs.
Appreciate 0