E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > BMW of Sterling: Forum-Friendly Advisor?

04-30-2013, 09:29 AM   #23
Ghostryder
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i Coupe LMB M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Macht View Post
Sounds like a good time, Ghost. If I ever get my 335 out of service, I'd like to do something like that, especially if it's at a dealership. It's funny, though. This thread has mentioned both Mike from Fairfax who I used before switching to Sterlin, and Matt Juliar, who I'm using now!

I guess according to the foreman in the service department, I need a new transmission because of a hard shift from 2nd to 3rd. Who knows if that's really the truth, but we'll see what my warranty company says. I might be looking to custom order a new M-Sport 335 if things go south. PM me your information, Ghost. I might be up there soon, whether it be the service center or your showroom.
Yeah thats what we are working on while the dealer is closed on Sundays we will be able to come up and meet and greet and possibly do some nice group cruises out west or specific events we will be setting up in Arlington/DC area.

Well hope the warranty covers your tranny, but if things dont work out and you want to order a new M-sport 335 we can do that as well. If your ever here let me know for service or anything else, would be nice to meet you guys.
Appreciate 0