E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > E93 Saddle Brown Interior

05-15-2021, 12:58 PM   #1
Barefoot-335is
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 335is Coupe

E93 Saddle Brown Interior

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 800.00

Item Interest
BMW E93 3 Series Convertible Interior For Sale. Saddle in Color.
Sale Includes all Door Panels, Rear Panels, Switches, Center Arm Rest, Front Heated Seat Covers with support wires, Rear Seats and Trim, Front and Rear and Rear Headrests.
Interior came out of a car with roughly 30k miles on it and is in very good to like new condition.
Pictures do not do it justice. It's very clean and in really good shape. You need to see it in person to appreciate it.
Any dimples or creases from storage will come out with a steamer and massage. That's only a crease on the rear headrest not a scratch, the lighting makes it look like a light scratch but it is not.
No rips, tears or stains.
Drivers bolster in good shape as well.
Asking $1000 or Best Offer.

Attached Images

Last edited by Barefoot-335is; 05-15-2021 at 01:00 PM.. Reason: Price
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2021, 04:14 PM   #2
Mister_R
R
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i M-Sport Cabrio (E93)

Garage List
If you are dividing this set at any point, please keep me in consideration for the driver seat upper cover.

-R
      05-25-2021, 09:20 AM   #3
Barefoot-335is
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 335is Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_R View Post
If you are dividing this set at any point, please keep me in consideration for the driver seat upper cover.

-R
I would sell both front seat covers together but not just the tops of one unless your willing to make a very good offer, you should at least take the bottom with it.
Appreciate 1
Mister_R408.00
      12-21-2021, 09:33 PM   #4
MJRPA
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

Saddle brown interior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot-335is View Post
BMW E93 3 Series Convertible Interior For Sale. Saddle in Color.
Sale Includes all Door Panels, Rear Panels, Switches, Center Arm Rest, Front Heated Seat Covers with support wires, Rear Seats and Trim, Front and Rear and Rear Headrests.
Interior came out of a car with roughly 30k miles on it and is in very good to like new condition.
Pictures do not do it justice. It's very clean and in really good shape. You need to see it in person to appreciate it.
Any dimples or creases from storage will come out with a steamer and massage. That's only a crease on the rear headrest not a scratch, the lighting makes it look like a light scratch but it is not.
No rips, tears or stains.
Drivers bolster in good shape as well.
Asking $1000 or Best Offer.
Will the covers fit the sport seats? I have the e93 with the sports package/sport seats. Are you not selling the entire chairs?
Appreciate 0