E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > M3 steering wheel with DCT paddles, trim and buttons

11-13-2019, 09:19 PM   #1
drubular
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i e90

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I'm selling a 2009 M3 steering wheel with DCT paddles trim and multifunction buttons. The airbag is not included. It was installed on my 2008 335i and looked, felt and worked great! This is a huge upgrade over a stock sport steering wheel.

Overall the wheel is in excellent condition but there are a few things worth noting. The steering wheel leather was re-dyed and in the process the blue and red threading was died black. There is a flaw in the leather on the top of the wheel that is not visible while seated in the driver seat. There is a flaw in the leather around the 3 o'clock position. I have included closeup pics showing each of the flaws. Also, the plastic cover for the backside of the driver side paddle shifter is missing but is not noticeable when the wheel is installed.

Price includes shipping within the CONUS.

Attached Images

Last edited by drubular; 11-15-2019 at 12:24 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2019, 10:34 PM   #2
PORTMOODY
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: Coal Roller

are those imperfections after the dying or from before?
Appreciate 1
      11-13-2019, 11:32 PM   #3
drubular
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PORTMOODY View Post
are those imperfections after the dying or from before?
Before, the one on the top is a deep scratch and the one on the side was a rough spot.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2019, 03:30 PM   #4
SoFlaE90
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by drubular View Post
I'm selling a 2009 M3 steering wheel with DCT paddles trim and multifunction buttons. The airbag is not included. It was installed on my 2008 335i and looked, felt and worked great! This is a huge upgrade over a stock sport steering wheel.

Overall the wheel is in excellent condition but there are a few things worth noting. The steering wheel leather was re-dyed and in the process the blue and red threading was died black. There is a flaw in the leather on the top of the wheel that is not visible while seated in the driver seat. There is a flaw in the leather around the 3 o'clock position. I have included closeup pics showing each of the flaws. Also, the plastic covers that go over the backside of the paddle shifters are missing but is not noticeable when the wheel is installed and do not affect their operation.

Price is $280 which includes shipping within the CONUS.
Quote:

Overall the wheel is in excellent condition but there are a few things worth noting. The steering wheel leather was re-dyed and in the process the blue and red threading was died black. There is a flaw in the leather on the top of the wheel that is not visible while seated in the driver seat. There is a flaw in the leather around the 3 o'clock position. I have included closeup pics showing each of the flaws. Also, the plastic covers that go over the backside of the paddle shifters are missing but is not noticeable when the wheel is installed and do not affect their operation.

Price is $280 which includes shipping within the CONUS.
Where are you located
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2019, 12:20 AM   #5
drubular
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFlaE90 View Post
Where are you located
San Diego
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2019, 01:33 AM   #6
drubular
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Pics of it installed

Here are a couple pics of the wheel just before I removed it for my e90 335i.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-23-2019, 10:15 PM   #7
SoFlaE90
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335D

Quote:

Overall the wheel is in excellent condition but there are a few things worth noting. The steering wheel leather was re-dyed and in the process the blue and red threading was died black. There is a flaw in the leather on the top of the wheel that is not visible while seated in the driver seat. There is a flaw in the leather around the 3 o'clock position. I have included closeup pics showing each of the flaws. Also, the plastic cover for the backside of the driver side paddle shifter is missing but is not noticeable when the wheel is installed.

Price is $265 which includes shipping within the CONUS.
Quote:

Still available?
Location?
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2019, 12:52 AM   #8
drubular
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFlaE90 View Post
Quote:

Quote:

Still available?
Location?
Yes, still available. I have a couple of people interested but no buyer. I'm in San Diego, CA. Price includes shipping in CONUS.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2019, 07:15 PM   #9
N5XSociety
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335i Coupe

Can you do $200 shipped?
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2019, 07:34 PM   #10
drubular
Private First Class