E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > What happens if I swap FRM module and don't code

05-04-2021, 09:31 PM   #1
EfiniMotorsport
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335xi, Yukon Denali, 16 CRZ

What happens if I swap FRM module and don't code

I've been busting my ass to get my car back together for a show on satuday. The car is an 09 335xi but I swapped in LCI headlights and tail lights. I know I need an FRM3 module so that everything works properly. My cowoker was supposed to pick it up for me tonight so I have it for when my coder comes tomorrow. He screwed me so I'm not sure if I can get it coded before Saturday. With the FRM2 module only one the driver side headlight high beam and turn signal work properly. I've got no angel eyes and the passenger side really doesn't work at all, Just hyperflash angel eyes and turn signal. Am I better off leaving the FRM2 in and see if I can reset things or swapping the FRM3 in without coding it? What will happen if I do that? Or is anyone able to code it remotely or walk me through it before this weekend?
Appreciate 0