E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Asia > Hong Kong > Red engine warning light

05-20-2023, 12:13 PM   #1
michaeluk2003
Registered
Rep
Drives: e91 318i

Red engine warning light

Hi everyone
I have a 2012 e91 318i with a red engine warning light. I scanned it with inpa and it came back with 2 fault codes, one for static oil pressure and one unknown. I have spent may hours in and under it replacing the oil pressure sensor, hydraulic valve, oil and filter and have had the subframe and oil pan off and removed a little piece of timing chain guide. It had had the timing chain done before I got it. All of the codes where cleared and the light disappears for about 30 seconds then reappears. it appears while i am making a turn at a junction so it could potentially be related to low rpm, breaking or changing gear. Inpa shows that the low oil pressure code has gone but the unknown fault code is still there.
The code is 14082.
I have no idea where to go from here and any help would be greatly appreciated.
P.S. The fuel cap is fully in.
Appreciate 0