E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > E91 tailgate won't lock - SOLVED

05-12-2020, 09:06 AM   #89
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

This is how I did it:
https://www.e90post.com/forums/showp...88&postcount=5

There are many guides on how to default code a module using NCSexpert...

You'll also need to set up a profile on NCSexpert...I don't understand that and can't remember what profile I used etc. I seem to remember using one called 'revtors profile' or something. Again, I'm sure there are plenty of guides available for that.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2021, 09:51 AM   #90
Aang
Rep
Drives: E91 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
This is how I did it:
https://www.e90post.com/forums/showp...88&postcount=5

There are many guides on how to default code a module using NCSexpert...

You'll also need to set up a profile on NCSexpert...I don't understand that and can't remember what profile I used etc. I seem to remember using one called 'revtors profile' or something. Again, I'm sure there are plenty of guides available for that.
Thanks for this. This worked perfectly for me. It may have been a self inflicted problem caused by fiddling with headlight washer settings a few months ago to fix previous owners meddling. I only noticed boot not locking yesterday (window hatch was behaving), but was an easy fix in the end thanks to your post.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2022, 12:58 AM   #91
Andystobbs
Captain
Rep
Drives: E91 Lci, Vectra B V6

FYI. I just went through the same fault and found coding parameter HECKKLAPPE_OEFFNEN in JBE must be nicht_aktiv or this issue comes about. I didn't initially have any trouble but then once I installed my HKL module it started happening.
Appreciate 0