E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > '13 E92 M3 Novillo black interior with heated seats, DFW

09-21-2017, 10:35 AM   #1
PotatoJudge
Rep
Drives: 2013 e92

'13 E92 M3 Novillo black interior with heated seats, DFW

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,500.00

Item Interest
Well, just a couple of months after putting Fox Red in my E92 I picked up an M2 so the original black interior is up for sale.

Located in Arlington, TX.

The car had around 40K miles at the time of the swap. The only imperfections are normal bolster wear of the drivers seat (happy to text close ups) but it could easily be brought back to like new and a light scuff on the split arm rest. For a car showing it's age this set would basically bring it back to new.

What's included:
Both front seats, heated and in excellent shape
front door panels
backseat panels
center consol ( I never swapped out the whole console, just the arm rest portion. much easier!)
split rear seats

Everything but the front seats are wrapped in packing film so no pics of those parts, but you'll get pics and to inspect the fronts in person if you're a buyer.

If anyone is wondering, the M2 is incredible but if I could have a brand new E92 M3 that's still the car I'd pick! I'll own another some day but in the meantime y'all keep enjoying these cars.

Last edited by PotatoJudge; 09-22-2017 at 12:19 PM..
Appreciate 0