E90Post

Extreme Power House

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Going to miss the political thread.

10-19-2016, 10:59 PM   #67
jpnh
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: NA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
If he wants to he probably could..just cross over go to a polling place and just point at some name on the list and bingo!
We would spot him a mile away with the poutine stains on his shirt and the tim hortons coffee cup in his hand....he doesnt even need to spew a single "Eh?" or "Oot and aboot."

The quebeqouis are even easier to spot......they demand a french language ballot and refuse to speak english even if they know how
Appreciate 2
jgoens3199.50
DonaldPump1104.50

10-19-2016, 11:41 PM   #68
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:
Once the election is over, and the aftermath is debated, the political arena here will most likely simmer down. It's been so entertaining, maybe the most vibrant section of bimmerpost with all the players here: jpnh justinnum1 VRG_135 bbbbmw gonzo Jaghave UglyBuzzard PA135i MKSixer PeakUnicorn John Tanglewood larryn Cattivo GirthBrooks insanecoder Delta0311 csu87 schoy NickyC SumBMWGuy Greyfox Zugzwang UncleWede And a bunch of others that I have missed--but you still count.
While many of you follow politics all the time I follow less once the election season ends. Quite good reading to say the least...and I've learned a lot here.
Yay I've been mentioned! Does this put me on a hit list though?

It's been fun, but remember this everyone. No matter who wins, we're all screwed anyway!!
Appreciate 2
MKSixer7818.00

10-19-2016, 11:42 PM   #69
Jaghave
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 340i (Auto) RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post

It's been fun, but remember this everyone. No matter who wins, we're all screwed anyway!!
If I'm found in a brief case remember that I'm not into that kind of stuff.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2016, 09:08 AM   #70
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpnh View Post
He's canadian so I really hope he's not voting
That's a general "you" to anyone who is voting.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2016, 11:04 AM   #71
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaghave View Post
If I'm found in a brief case remember that I'm not into that kind of stuff.
LoL, make sure you stay away from nail guns and exercise equipment too.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2016, 11:39 AM   #72
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post

No your fine, because your mixed in with the left guys as well. The hit squads don't know who is who and they would hardly bother reading any of these threads...reading...reading...yeah.
NickyC2210.00

10-20-2016, 11:49 AM   #73
MKSixer
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
No your fine, because your mixed in with the left guys as well. The hit squads don't know who is who and they would hardly bother reading any of these threads...reading...reading...yeah.
You left out Skunkwerks . He's been know to make an appearance in the 1Moremod Axius presidential section. Respect man...he needs respect.

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 1
jgoens3199.50

10-21-2016, 08:31 PM   #74
3.0L
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i

Ah, no. The political banter is only going to get more heated... after the election.

I thought getting old would take longer
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 09:36 PM   #75
jpnh
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0L View Post
Ah, no. The political banter is only going to get more heated... after the election.
ROFLMAO

Wait until the leftists start rioting on the 9th if trump wins
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 09:38 PM   #76
jgoens
Major General
Rep

Quote:
ROFLMAO

Wait until the leftists start rioting on the 9th if trump wins
Don't know if we need to fear the Russians and their Nukes when we have ourselves.
      10-21-2016, 09:42 PM   #77
jpnh
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Don't know if we need to fear the Russians and their Nukes when we have ourselves.
If Hillary wins you better start worrying about the russians because she's got a major panty bunch wedgy and her policies and the Obama policies have brought us to the brink of war

What does it say about her when HER policies have directly created more global conflicts and failed states not to mention brought us closer to nuclear war than any president in at LEAST 30 years.....?

If you love your children and dont want to see them be dragged into a stupid war then you need to vote against clinton
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 09:47 PM   #78
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
If Hillary wins you better start worrying about the russians because she's got a major panty bunch wedgy and her policies and the Obama policies have brought us to the brink of war

What does it say about her when HER policies have directly created more global conflicts and failed states not to mention brought us closer to nuclear war than any president in at LEAST 30 years.....?

If you love your children and dont want to see them be dragged into a stupid war then you need to vote against clinton
You really do raise a strong point. One of Hillary's more evidenced character traits is that she is vindictive. No telling what she will do to Russia, if she is elected; Bill bombed innocent Yugoslavians when he was trying to draw the attention off his Monica Lewinsky affair.

10-21-2016, 10:04 PM   #79
jpnh
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
You really do raise a strong point. One of Hillary's more evidenced character traits is that she is vindictive. No telling what she will do to Russia, if she is elected; Bill bombed innocent Yugoslavians when he was trying to draw the attention off his Monica Lewinsky affair.
He also lobbed a few at Afghanistan to distract from the baby batter on the interns dress.....

Clinton is one of the most vindictive nasty women to walk the face of this planet and when you combine that with her total and utter disregard for anyone else or their welfare you get a very dangerous situation if she's in power

She WILL start a war and you all better think long and hard about how much you love your kids and grandkids because they are the ones that will bear the brunt of her fucked up brain damaged decisions

Even scarier still is the simple fact that the job is very stressful and she cant even handle a political campaign right now...she's not going to live through a 4 year term and then what......Kaine?

He's an idiot

No matter what you think about Trump he's not interested in foreign wars and he doesnt have an axe to grind with any foreign countries like clinton does.........

Pence is also a solid VP

In the end there's no REAL question here

Clinton is just unfit for the job
Appreciate 1
bbbbmw1954.00

10-21-2016, 10:37 PM   #80
jgoens
Major General
Rep

Quote:

I'll admit I think Trump will fare better with the Russians...there is some kind of tie there. But, he does not seem too warm with China. And what about N Korea, who will most likely in the next four years have a deployable Nuke. And I have yet to determine his views on the middle East--he seems pretty uneducated on what is really going on there...like me. I want a president who just lets that shit go and let them fight each other.
      10-21-2016, 10:54 PM   #81
jpnh
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
I'll admit I think Trump will fare better with the Russians...there is some kind of tie there. But, he does not seem too warm with China. And what about N Korea, who will most likely in the next four years have a deployable Nuke. And I have yet to determine his views on the middle East--he seems pretty uneducated on what is really going on there...like me. I want a president who just lets that shit go and let them fight each other.
Nobody has good relations with the chinese......but look at what Clinton/Obama did with the phillipines this week and china......when the car is in the ditch do you keep spinning the wheels?

Countries have "Interests"....they dont have "Friends"

China is interesting in our IP and what they can take from us......the sooner we realize that and do something about it the better....and trump gets that.....no more free lunch for the chinese

Look at Clinton's lack of knowledge on the ME

A "No Fly Zone" over Syria? She never answered the question as to whether or not she would shoot down a russian jet....the only planes in the area are american, russian and syrian.......

Look at Libya and Egypt.....she supports the overthrow of the existing stable governments/leaders and anarchy ensues?

How can anyone with a concience think that she has any clue what to do ANYWHERE based on whats come from her own foreign policy

What about Benghazi and the 3 am phone call she didnt bother to pick up?

You want an eye opener then read the book "13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened in Benghazi" the story is told by the people that were there and how our government let them twist in the wind when they could have done something

If you dont have the time to read the book which is much better IMHO.....rent the movie

If your take away from that is not a burning anger about corrupt individuals in gov letting these people twist in the wind and 4 american including an ambassador dead then I dont know what to say.......its disgusting
Appreciate 0