E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > BMW CREE LED Angel Eyes | 2-Year Warranty | 10W, 20W, 32W & 40W | Horizon LEDs

Closed Thread

09-01-2015, 03:57 AM   #639
den656
Private
Rep
Drives: 318D

Hi guys , I feel I have to add my 2p worth on this, I bought a pair of Angel eye bulbs for my lci e90 ,the colour and lights were vastly improved, sadly after a few months one went significantly dimmer ,but after an email to a guy called Zain , and a pic to show him what I meant I had a replacement sent out.
Zain did tell me it was going to take just over a week to arrive as it came direct from the supplier,and it was a week and a half, it may be a while for a replacement but in my view,if you are covered for two years it will be worth doing , I found emailing them directly to be the best way of dealing with them,shipping may be a tad slow,but I found them decent detailing with issues ,hope that helps ,Den .
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2015, 09:34 AM   #640
Frasers_330d
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 330d

Got my replacement angel eyes today. I'm going to try and fit them when i get a spare minute. Hopefully i dont need to hack anything up and the bulbs are the same brightness!
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2015, 09:18 AM   #641
dannym
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 640d M Sport

Terrible service from this company, I had to return an order which they now claim they havent received. I have never had anything lost in the post by the Royal Mail - now they are not replying to any of my emails. looks like good bye to nearly £90. I will persist with my daily emails to them until it is resolved.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2015, 09:38 AM   #642
Corradokid
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Horizon LEDs, hate to do this but I put in a warranty request on the 8th of September to which I didn't get a response till the 13th. The email returned was asking questions to which I replied with answers in under 30mins, and it's now the first of October and still nothing? I've seen you've said on here that you don't have time to monitor all the forums but you have also said that if you keep sending emails in they go to the back of the que. So what gives? Even a reply telling me to piss off and your not interested would be more appreciated than flat out ignoring me.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2015, 05:04 AM   #643
DriverLDN
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport E90 2006

Recieved my Horizon Interior LED kit the other day and fitted it yesterday. They work a treat:

10-04-2015, 03:12 AM   #644
smudgster
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 335d M Sport

Can someone confirm the fitting for a LCI 335d

Wheel off or can you install from under bonnet? Is there a detailed video anywhere?
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2015, 03:48 AM   #645
Tim G
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E91 3.0d LCI

Assuming you mean the H8. Bulb for the angel eyes, yes its under the bonnet. Be prepared for some cut knuckles though unless you have 2 year olds hands.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2015, 10:39 AM   #646
smudgster
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 335d M Sport

yes m8 the h8's.

What bulb do i need to get for the spotlights?
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2015, 04:16 AM   #647
dannym
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannym View Post
Terrible service from this company, I had to return an order which they now claim they havent received. I have never had anything lost in the post by the Royal Mail - now they are not replying to any of my emails. looks like good bye to nearly £90. I will persist with my daily emails to them until it is resolved.
Bit of an update, I received a couple of email replies from the 'CS team' regarding my 'lost' returned parcel. They have basically said they havent received the returned item so I should claim from Royal Mail for the £90 loss.

So that's my £90 lost, just very becareful detailing with this outfit and make sure you use tracked and insured postage.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 05:02 AM   #648
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 M Sport

This company shouldn't be a sponser on this forum.

This is my opinion on the company.
  • Theres no telephone number.
  • They don't accept PayPal
  • They don't sell on eBay anymore!

This is because they don't hold everything they sell in stock.

If they used PayPal or eBay then they would have case after case being open and plenty of negative feedback.

Why not be upfront and state a slow delivery service, or take back orders, this will give the buy a choice to buy or not to buy, but they don't they take your money and sometime don't ship the goods for 7 days even when you have paid for next day delivery.

They hide behind email templates with rubbish excuses of selling out over the weekend.

What there really doing is using your money to buy stock they can't afford to buy or stock in the first places.

There getting a really bad name for themselves, lots of threads on different forums and 1 star ratings on google plus for not sending good for weeks, not replying to emails etc... Google plus account has now been deleted.

I have ordered a 3 or 4 times and only once had a good experience after spending £350 on headlight and fog light LEDs, i even took the time to send them some photos to use on there website and social media.

I return some LEDS that i no longer needed on the 15th September 3 days after ordering and have not received a refund or any reply to emails.

I will never be using them again and I recommend that you don't either.

If you do buy anything or have a warranty issue this is what you should do.
  • Pay on a credit card
  • Always send the goods tracked or signed for service
  • Keep you proof of posting
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 05:13 AM   #649
The Londoner
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 Comp

Well I was just about to pull the trigger and spend 80 of my hard earned British pounds, but unless someone from Horizon can come on here and post something regarding all these complaints then I'll be looking elsewhere.

Gotta admit, I've been delaying the purchase due to 'bad press' I've being seeing across the internet about Horizon - which is a shame, because reading earlier posts in this thread alone they appeared to be a helpful bunch with a great product and good customer service.

By the way... long shot........... Tim G, did you used to have an Audi (with Fat fives, if my memory serves me correctly) and spent time on ASN??
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 07:09 AM   #650
dy63
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30

was going to order some for mine but I don't think I will now!
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 11:23 AM   #651
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Honda Accord

Quote:
Originally Posted by den656 View Post
Hi guys , I feel I have to add my 2p worth on this, I bought a pair of Angel eye bulbs for my lci e90 ,the colour and lights were vastly improved, sadly after a few months one went significantly dimmer ,but after an email to a guy called Zain , and a pic to show him what I meant I had a replacement sent out.
Zain did tell me it was going to take just over a week to arrive as it came direct from the supplier,and it was a week and a half, it may be a while for a replacement but in my view,if you are covered for two years it will be worth doing , I found emailing them directly to be the best way of dealing with them,shipping may be a tad slow,but I found them decent detailing with issues ,hope that helps ,Den .
Thank you for the feedback Den.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 11:24 AM   #652
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhavik View Post
Recieved my Horizon Interior LED kit the other day and fitted it yesterday. They work a treat:

Looking great Bhavik!
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 11:27 AM   #653
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannym View Post
Bit of an update, I received a couple of email replies from the 'CS team' regarding my 'lost' returned parcel. They have basically said they havent received the returned item so I should claim from Royal Mail for the £90 loss.

So that's my £90 lost, just very becareful detailing with this outfit and make sure you use tracked and insured postage.
Hi Danny,

Thanks for the feedback, I have looked into your case with our CS Team. As you can appreciate we cannot accept a Post Office stamp receipt with our returns address hand written, as this is NOT proof of posting. It is always advisable to send expensive items back to anywhere and not just us via a tracked service.

Had we seen a proper proof of shipping then we would be more than happy to refund your order and claim losses from Royal Mail.

If you have any further questions or updates please send us a PM.

Thanks,

Joe
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 11:35 AM   #654
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by n19xps View Post
This company shouldn't be a sponser on this forum.

This is my opinion on the company.
  • Theres no telephone number.
  • They don't accept PayPal
  • They don't sell on eBay anymore!

This is because they don't hold everything they sell in stock.

If they used PayPal or eBay then they would have case after case being open and plenty of negative feedback.

Why not be upfront and state a slow delivery service, or take back orders, this will give the buy a choice to buy or not to buy, but they don't they take your money and sometime don't ship the goods for 7 days even when you have paid for next day delivery.

They hide behind email templates with rubbish excuses of selling out over the weekend.

What there really doing is using your money to buy stock they can't afford to buy or stock in the first places.

There getting a really bad name for themselves, lots of threads on different forums and 1 star ratings on google plus for not sending good for weeks, not replying to emails etc... Google plus account has now been deleted.

I have ordered a 3 or 4 times and only once had a good experience after spending £350 on headlight and fog light LEDs, i even took the time to send them some photos to use on there website and social media.

I return some LEDS that i no longer needed on the 15th September 3 days after ordering and have not received a refund or any reply to emails.

I will never be using them again and I recommend that you don't either.

If you do buy anything or have a warranty issue this is what you should do.
  • Pay on a credit card
  • Always send the goods tracked or signed for service
  • Keep you proof of posting
Hello,

Thank you for the feedback, please can you let me know your order number and details via PM so I can look into this?

Just to let you know, we have never sold on eBay and never intend to, as we are not in the business to market our products with cheaper alternatives in a flooded market.

You will be pleased to learn that we are getting a customer service number in the next coming few weeks which we will be advertising on forums and our website too.

During our sale events where we have had 10-20% discounts we always have stated the terms 'Whilst Stocks Last' on every single promo material as stock does literally sell out in a matter of days.

At the moment you will be pleased to know that we have at least a minimum of 4 per every item on our website in stock unless otherwise stated.

Please do send the details of your return so we can investigate.

Thanks,

Joe
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 11:36 AM   #655
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

WiFi BMW Angel Eyes Coming Soon - Watch This Space!
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 12:53 PM   #656
Tim G
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E91 3.0d LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincs View Post
By the way... long shot........... Tim G, did you used to have an Audi (with Fat fives, if my memory serves me correctly) and spent time on ASN??
Yes. That is me
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 01:35 PM   #657
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorizonLEDs View Post
Hello,

Thank you for the feedback, please can you let me know your order number and details via PM so I can look into this?

Just to let you know, we have never sold on eBay and never intend to, as we are not in the business to market our products with cheaper alternatives in a flooded market.

You will be pleased to learn that we are getting a customer service number in the next coming few weeks which we will be advertising on forums and our website too.

During our sale events where we have had 10-20% discounts we always have stated the terms 'Whilst Stocks Last' on every single promo material as stock does literally sell out in a matter of days.

At the moment you will be pleased to know that we have at least a minimum of 4 per every item on our website in stock unless otherwise stated.

Please do send the details of your return so we can investigate.

Thanks,

Joe

I will PM My order details, its a shame its taken a post on a forum to get a response.

So the statement the owner made at the start of the thread is a lie?

"We have sold over 200+ of our branded BMW Angel Eyes in the UK and now we have moved off eBay to our own website to offer these great products"

Believe me you are no different to sellers on eBay, yes theres a lot of fake cree but there is some very good companies selling better LEDs than you.

Yes its a flooded market, but profit is profit and there's plenty to be made on eBay along side a website.

So you basically know your going to run out of stock when you have a sale event.

So why not have true stock amounts or a indication 1-5 rather than show in stock when you don't have any, then take back orders.

You use Magento this is all possible.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 06:15 PM   #658
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Hi N19XPS,

Responsed to your PM. Will catch up in the morning when I'm back in the office. Will pass your feedback onto site owners, not much I can do in regards to how it's run I'm afraid, apologies.

Thanks,

Joe
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2015, 01:36 AM   #659
The Londoner
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim G
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincs View Post
Yes. That is me
Haha... Dunno if you remember, I was the other one with fat fives... a silver A3.... Sport to S-Line conversion blah blah blah.

Hope you're well mate.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2015, 03:41 AM   #660
dannym
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorizonLEDs View Post
Hi Danny,

Thanks for the feedback, I have looked into your case with our CS Team. As you can appreciate we cannot accept a Post Office stamp receipt with our returns address hand written, as this is NOT proof of posting. It is always advisable to send expensive items back to anywhere and not just us via a tracked service.

Had we seen a proper proof of shipping then we would be more than happy to refund your order and claim losses from Royal Mail.

If you have any further questions or updates please send us a PM.

Thanks,

Joe
As I said in hindsight I should have used recorded/tracked delivery service - I used 1st class postal delivery, the proof of postage is exactly what I sent you (photo attached)- they hand write the postcode and house number on the printed receipt . This IS the proper proof of postage regardless of your opinion and it clearly states 'it is important that you retain this receipt as it your proof of posting'.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread