E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > 2007 335i sedan coding needed Locally

05-06-2019, 01:04 PM   #1
Paul4175
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 Bmw 335i

Exclamation 2007 335i sedan coding needed Locally

I have attempted to purchase a cheap cable and setting up the BMW Standard tools. It was frustrating and i could not get it to work completely so i need someone with a working software. Currently swapped the 17inch wheel with a 18inch wheel, then the TPM will not go away. So i have decided to disable it and upgrade the FRM 1 to FRM 2 (FRM was parted out from a 08 335i coupe). I also want to enable features to the car like enabling the Angel eyes as DRL etc.

So pls if anyone can do it let me know. Ill pay if i have to. Markert Motor Works charged me insane price....i just need it to be coded nothing else.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2019, 03:13 PM   #2
codinge90
Banned
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul4175 View Post
I have attempted to purchase a cheap cable and setting up the BMW Standard tools. It was frustrating and i could not get it to work completely so i need someone with a working software. Currently swapped the 17inch wheel with a 18inch wheel, then the TPM will not go away. So i have decided to disable it and upgrade the FRM 1 to FRM 2 (FRM was parted out from a 08 335i coupe). I also want to enable features to the car like enabling the Angel eyes as DRL etc.

So pls if anyone can do it let me know. Ill pay if i have to. Markert Motor Works charged me insane price....i just need it to be coded nothing else.
You're better off looking at craigslist ad's to find a local coder. Since you already have the cable, remote coding is also an option. It's a simple process, shoot me a PM if you want to get it remotely done.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2019, 10:00 AM   #3
Joe@TopGearSolutions
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul4175 View Post

Let us know if you still need this done. We can do it remotely.
Appreciate 0