E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > FS: 2007 328xi 6MT Sapphire Graphite Metallic Sedan - $5.5k

05-30-2019, 05:44 PM   #1
07GraphiteXI
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 07 328XI

FS: 2007 328xi 6MT Sapphire Graphite Metallic Sedan - $5.5k

Hey Guys,

The time has come to sell my car. I moved to Boston about a year ago and find that I don't use it all that much (walk to work) and so it's time for someone else to enjoy it.

I will be taking pictures and uploading to CL this weekend after cleaning everything, but wanted to quickly post here in case there are any interested (can meet this weekend).

The car has ~145k miles, Sport, and Premium Pack. I purchased it CPO from Gallery Norwood in January 2011. The car has not been in an accident.

Recent brakes and tires (Conti DWS) with plenty of life left. Only "upgrades" are LED halo lights (I believe Lux V2) and Msport shift knob and brake lever cover. There are no codes or anything like that as I maintain the car as needs arise.

I use Mobil One 0w-40 and Mann filter every 7,500 miles. I did a used oil analysis pretty recently from Blackstone that shows a clean bill of health (happy to share).

Since owning it I've done the following:
  • Valve cover gasket
  • Oil filter housing gasket
  • Water pump and thermostat
  • Rear struts
  • Coils
  • Driveshaft
  • New serpentine belt/tensioner
  • Power steering pump recently replaced
  • All recalls (driver airbag and blower motor)
  • Passenger rear window regulator
  • Hood latch mechanism and cables replaced
  • Recent battery (last year)

Only thing bad about the car is that the power folding mirrors started to malfunction so I disabled them (power glass adjustment and heated glass still work).

Interior is in good shape for a car this age (no rips or tears). Exterior shows some marks on the bumper that would expect for a car this age (nothing crazy) but all metal panels are in good shape/free of dents.

Pretty firm on the price as I'm in no rush to sell (going carless after this) so don't bother with low ball offers. The car can be seen in and around Boston; I work a tough schedule so weekends are easiest.

I don't check here often so the best way to reach me is email (2007.328xibmw.sale@gmail.com) and we can proceed from there.

I know this thread is useless without pics - will get them very soon!

Last edited by 07GraphiteXI; 05-30-2019 at 06:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2019, 12:25 PM   #2
07GraphiteXI
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 07 328XI

Here's the craigslist ad with pics: https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ct...902611993.html