E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > FRM Repaired still no lights Please Help

02-21-2023, 12:05 AM   #1
E93_M_Sport
Rep
Drives: 2010 E93 335i M-Sport

FRM Repaired still no lights Please Help

I am cleaning up and restoring my 2010 E93 and I disconnected the battery to do the JB4 install and the Steering wheel removal. Everything installed well but when I reconnected to battery I had no blinkers, no Halos, no power windows etc. I read all about it here and other places and determined it to be the FRM. I could not read the FRM at all in ProTools. So I found a company on eBay to repair shipped it out and just got it back. Installed the unit and……The windows work now but everything else is still non functional and ProTools is nearly impossible to connect. When I do get it to connect I can see the FRM now and it says it’s fine but nothing works. Should I send it back to the rebuilder? Any suggestions would help greatly.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2023, 05:26 PM   #2
E93_M_Sport
Rep
Drives: 2010 E93 335i M-Sport

Solved…. Turns out one of my plugs ( the one facing the driver) was not seating correctly and no matter what I did. So I removed the outer locking connector and seated the connector without it. All issues solved.
Appreciate 0