E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Kruse BMW of Dubuque

04-10-2009, 02:50 PM   #1
aitsu
Mmmmm.. torque....
United_States
Rep
Drives: Imola Red F80 M3

Thumbs up Kruse BMW of Dubuque

My grandmother was looking at a BMW 5 series for her second car and I asked her why she needed a big sedan when she has an Escalade already, and she agreed with me, so I suggested a 335i Coupe and she thought that was a great idea.

So we took a trip out to Kruse Pontiac/Nissan/BMW of Dubuque Iowa and spoke with them yesterday and they seemed like pretty nice guys, so we brought her out there today and had her take an in person look at the car and talk to the dealer.

The 2 guys we worked with, Jeff and Troy were both really friendly and initially she was looking at Barbera red, but they didn't have one on the lot to look at. Fortunately, they had sold one a few months back and it was actually to someone who worked close by, and they drove us up there so we could take a look at it, and damn that was good, because I have to say, it doesn't look that great in person.

So we figured out all the options she wanted, got a price we could agree on and she ordered an xDrive 335i (i hate that new naming btw..) in Space Gray.

So if you're in the Tri-state area and interested in a BMW, these guys are extremely friendly and will work with you on pricing. I won't disclose the price since it's not my car, but I will say it was very good. There aren't a lot of dealer choices out here and they won't use that against you, either.

All in all, very good experience.. Oh, and they washed and fixed the windshield wiper blade on my dad's X5 while we were there.

Good stuff.

Aitsu
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2009, 05:05 PM   #2
aitsu
Mmmmm.. torque....
United_States
Rep
Drives: Imola Red F80 M3

Oh btw.. Kruse BMW is BMW of Dubuque
Appreciate 0