E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Third party cradles

12-05-2005, 04:34 AM   #1
rogataber
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 330SE (E90)

Third party cradles

Does anyone know if any third parties produce e90 telephone cradles? It would seem relatively easy to just connect the ariel and the charging to many of those phones which work well with the e90 but don't yet have a cradle (like the SonyEricsson K750i).
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2005, 06:35 AM   #2
rebelfocus
Second Lieutenant
Ireland
Rep
Drives: 520d SE Touring

I searched the web and couldn't find any. I agree with you that it should be a very simple device to manufacture but the # of potential customers per phone type is still relatively small and may not justify the manafacturing cost.

I too have a K750i and as far as I can see this is an extremely popular phone in Europe right now (and has been for some time).

BMW don't seem to be able to stay on the cutting edge of this market. It's a pity isn't it.
Appreciate 0