E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > Cobb Pro Tuners in Midwest area?

02-26-2013, 08:25 PM   #1
tullnd
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i A/T

Cobb Pro Tuners in Midwest area?

I'm looking to have my car pro-tuned via dyno soon. I have a shop that's one most of my work that's getting a mustang dyno(AWD) installed within the next month or so it appears.

I'm located in Cincy and trying to figure out who the Cobb Pro Tuners are in the area. Either travel to them for on-site dyno tuning, or if they're good enough, arrange to bring them here, with some other locals.

Not interested in e-tunes at this time. I know all about them, not what I'm looking for data on.

So to start, just anyone who's been Pro Tuned via dyno in the midwest region, can you give positive reccommendations of your tuner?
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2013, 11:30 AM   #2
Vwgrk1
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335xi 6MT

P&L just started dyno tuning in Chicago. I am about to post on my experience using their dyno (I had a protune done by PTF before they started tuning). It's a very well-known shop in the Subaru community. Also, a guy on another forum did get protuned there.
Appreciate 0