E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Asia > Hong Kong > Fs: No Bull. Just 200 Horses And One Honest Guy

04-02-2015, 05:33 AM   #1
C10
Captain slow
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E91 323iA LCI

Garage List
Fs: No Bull. Just 200 Horses And One Honest Guy

2008 BMW 323i LCI Wagon

I reluctantly write this ad for one fine automobile. Sapphire black exterior. Oyster leather interior. A beauty inside and out.

Full electric driver and front passenger seats with memory function. Split-fold rear seats for extra luggage when the in-laws visit, which I hope isn’t often.

Roomy for 5 and a dog if you have one (the only animals ever been in this car were the aforementioned in-laws).

Large panoramic sunroof lets you fully enjoy our smog-filled skies. And because people in HK love strolling behind you when you park, a rear parking sensor has you covered.

Done its fair share of miles - but I assure you, mostly easy cruising. The purr of its famous BMW inline 6 cylinder 2.5L brings grown men to tears. Breezes up Mid-levels with the ease of an angel ascending.

Sporty handling, comfy ride - what more can you ask?

BONUS - just passed MOT and registered till late-March 2016!

*** WHY SELL IF I LOVE IT SO MUCH? ***

Current spousal policy only permits lease of 1 parking space, which will henceforth be allotted to the company car.

Asking price: An absolute steal at HKD120,000
Interested parties: Call or Whatsapp 6122 7966
Attached Images

Appreciate 0