E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Eisenhaus Service

10-20-2007, 01:29 PM   #89
lawdude
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i ZPP ZSP TiAg MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mig28 View Post
talked to Mr John Kang ( one of the bosses ). Iam very surprised what Mr John Kang mentioned to me via the phone.He told me to delete or saying good things about eisenhaus or I dont get any compensiation at all!!! is this a big threat towards me?. Hahahaha

and He mentioned to me " why cant you be like others" like complaining to public forum.they are not like you saying negative things about eisenhaus...well Mr John Kang they are not at the same positions like me waiting for almost half a years..

again at the 1st page Ive said that waiting 2-3 months Max are fine for me. And again and again Mr John kang Eisenhaus told me last night at the phone " canceled or wait".

told him that waited almost 6 months and still can say " canceled or wait like others at the forum" .its not acceptable!

I asked him nicely. Mr John Kang Eisenhaus lets said if you were me and Iam you ( Mr John Kang eisenhaus ) what is ur reaction? he told me again and again " wait or canceled " thats not a solid answer!!!

its like throwing an eggs to the stone! get nothing!!!

we talked nicely at the phone but he is accusing me that I have used " asshole words" on this thread towards him/Eisenhaus and Ive told him that Ive never and ever used any vulgar words like " the F and Asshole words" on this forum.Feel free to search at this threads if there is a words from myself describing/reffering to Mr John Kang. Then Ill apologizes to him right away at this public forum. Well Actually Ive told him " sorry at the phone " but if there is no proof then Iam demanding his apologies at this forum from him. Lets be a gentlemen and professionals.

Main point is that Mr John kang still hold his position.

lam still waiting my compensation for almost 6 months..

Status auto design have contacted/talked to you too about the compensiation and he please dont make it difficults. I even told one of the Status auto design owner that Iam willing to come out some money. win and winner solutions. if like other customers,they wont paid any dollars for not their mistakes.

thnx
Of your first 46 posts, 33 are regarding the same complaint, or a variation thereof, about the same product. Are you doing the same thing on other boards or are we just lucky?
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2007, 02:52 AM   #90
E90 Agio
Banned
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: E90 Agio

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdude View Post
Of your first 46 posts, 33 are regarding the same complaint, or a variation thereof, about the same product. Are you doing the same thing on other boards or are we just lucky?

seems like the same problems huh..

I think Eisenhaus need to settle this problem/issues or they will get bad reputation.

well hopefully it will settle asap..

good luck guys
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2007, 09:32 AM   #91
EisenHaus
Private
Rep
Drives: ....

Facts:

1. we now do have the exhaust arrived here and ready to be shipped.

2. we are on hold because Status(Vendor who sold the exhaust to customer)
does not want us to ship the unit at this time.

3. Customer is asking a compensation which company can not comprehend in business stand point.
(Customer's request: Free shipping from USA to Indonesia which is ranging 500 - 600 USD for shipping cost alone).
and customer is now begining to accuse/ blame on sales rep/managers of the company for not gettting his
compensation he wants.

4. We sincerely do apologize for any delay or inconvinient matter it may have caused,
but we assure you: we absolutely did our best to bring this rare unit out from factory.

5. Sum up, we are holding this unit at this time, until status and customer can get the problem or
compensation issue resolved.

we would love to take care of this problem in the manner of even beyond well built professionalism and grown up conversation, but we realize..sometimes, there are things we just can not do.
We know how it feels - waiting for something you want really bad.. and we also understand customer is upset and sometimes be expressing excessive heat over to us upon his dis-satisfaction, which we have been dealt with this particular customer for sometime now and we also know that is what we have to do when it comes to customer service.
So, again, we are truly sorry about getting this unit over to US not within time frame expected.
At this time, we now have the unit in stock, ready to be shipped
and we would like to resolve this issue with customer asap on our end as well.

Last edited by EisenHaus; 10-22-2007 at 01:11 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2007, 10:21 PM   #92
mig28
Major
Rep
Drives: She's black, wild, 'n hawt!!

Exclamation Mr John Kang Eisenhaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by EisenHaus View Post
Facts:

1. we now do have the exhaust arrived here and ready to be shipped.

2. we are on hold because Status(Vendor who sold the exhaust to customer)
does not want us to ship the unit at this time.

3. Customer is asking a compensation which company can not comprehend in business stand point.
(Customer's request: Free shipping from USA to Indonesia which is ranging 500 - 600 USD for shipping cost alone).
and customer is now begining to accuse/ blame on sales rep/managers of the company for not gettting his
compensation he wants.

4. We sincerely do apologize for any delay or inconvinient matter it may have caused,
but we assure you: we absolutely did our best to bring this rare unit out from factory.

5. Sum up, we are holding this unit at this time, until status and customer can get the problem or
compensation issue resolved.

we would love to take care of this problem in the manner of even beyond well built professionalism and grown up conversation, but we realize..sometimes, there are things we just can not do.
We know how it feels - waiting for something you want really bad.. and we also understand customer is upset and sometimes be expressing excessive heat over to us upon his dis-satisfaction, which we have been dealt with this particular customer for sometime now and we also know that is what we have to do when it comes to customer service.
So, again, we are truly sorry about getting this unit over to US not within time frame expected.
At this time, we now have the unit in stock, ready to be shipped
and we would like to resolve this issue with customer asap on our end as well.

1:Yes I know that the exhaust just reach your place like 2-4 days ago.

2: Mr John Kang Eisenhaus, You know why?cause your manager told me at the phone before that you guys ( Jayson your manager ) will sent the exhaust from Germany to your facilities via air freight but guess what?you guys didn't do it either..and on the previous pages,one of you mentioned that around 200-300 exhaust are otw to your facilities. Guess you included my exhaust as well to your container to save more money!!

remember: " All thief's admitted their crimes,all prison will be full around the world"

3: Off course Iam complaining to you guys. Status design is doing their work professionally, take care their customers and their customer service are . and again you don't mentioned that Ive told Status auto design that Iam willing to pay some amount ( USD$100.00 ) to help you reduce the cost..why don't you posted it?it seems that you are the good guy right now...

4: All you guys only can say " sorry/apologies ". Tell me if you were me and Iam at your positions.

5: You guys need to solve this matter by professionals way and don't tell me that Ive to settle this matter with Status auto design.
Hey Mr John Kang Eisenhaus, don't you remember that you talked to me by phone that you said with your attitude problems " I DONT GET YOUR MONEY " and " TALK WITH STATUS AUTO DESIGN " dont you remember??

6: And yet you guys dont even told us the time frame.all you can said is " its a rare system" blah blah blah..Guess what guys? their is few 320's with eisenmann exhaust..thats not the reasons at all!!!

7: now Ive to ask you again..what is your offer Mr john Kang eisenhaus? Its your company responsible to take care this. As you are the global distributor for the whole world ( listed on your website )!!! You need to clarfiy it..

8: Main point is Win and winner solutions.

Looking forward to get my exhaust from you guys.

thnx

P/S: Even your own worker Lee have admitted to me that you have attitude problems and he is sorry towards me..
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2007, 11:03 PM   #93
AH
Major
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: E90 320i

Garage List
2006 E90  [0.00]
Oh, it seems that mig28 is in Indonesia ? ..... well, not to be biased .... i dunno what's the deal between the OP and Status, but if i were the OP and i didn't get my stuff within the agreed time frame .... from my point of view, I could demand something for damages for loss of time.

Just to maintain customer satisfaction, vendor needs to think of way to recover the condition. I've been in the forum for about a year now, and i think eisenhaus is one of the recommended vendors in this forum. You should be able to tolerate something just to correct the deal.

mig28, good luck.

Mods: Remus, Blacklines, Hartge, ACS, Breyton, Eibach, 20" Lative
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2007, 11:22 PM   #94
mig28
Major
Rep

Thumbs down another excuses from big company like eisenhaus

compensation he wants.

-----------------------------------------------------

you know what?last month I imported 2 sets of wheels ( 8 pieces ) from Los angeles to Jakarta indonesia and paid for USD$560.00 air freight

and you mentioned that shipping from usa to indonesia are USD$ 500-USD$600.00? how many kg's Mr John Kang eisenhaus?? better let me know the dimensions of the exhaust and weight.. this is not wheels!! this is just your excuses again...You mark up the price again...

un believable!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2007, 12:09 AM   #95
Boooost
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: MK4 Supra, Alpine on black 335

I'm just trying to get this straight.

mig28 order 320 exhaust...

320 exhaust special order...

special order take long time...

mig28 have no patience...

mig28 want free shipping valued above proffit margin...

eisenhaus no like lose money for nothing...

mig28 need get life and not throw eisenhaus under large bus...

BN Sports Supra... mmmm
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2007, 01:02 AM   #96
mig28
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boooost View Post
I'm just trying to get this straight.

mig28 order 320 exhaust...

320 exhaust special order...

special order take long time...

mig28 have no patience...

mig28 want free shipping valued above proffit margin...

eisenhaus no like lose money for nothing...

mig28 need get life and not throw eisenhaus under large bus...

well,my position are the worst compare to you.if you were me I think you will do the same.
again if you can open the 1st page that Ive mentioned that waiting 2-3 months is totally fine.Status and eisenhaus told me to wait since this is special orders.Mr john Kang eisenhaus himself told me 2-3 months..

I know its rare! so what?2-3 month is fine for me to wait.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2007, 01:20 AM   #97
Boooost
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: MK4 Supra, Alpine on black 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by mig28 View Post
well,my position are the worst compare to you.if you were me I think you will do the same.
again if you can open the 1st page that Ive mentioned that waiting 2-3 months is totally fine.Status and eisenhaus told me to wait since this is special orders.Mr john Kang eisenhaus himself told me 2-3 months..

I know its rare! so what?2-3 month is fine for me to wait.

There is phrase that commonly used. This is "shit happen". Sometimes you have wait for thing. It is now in stock and ready to ship according to eisenhaus. I'm sure that if Mr. John Kang could eat stainless steel and shit out exhaust that you would have tracking info day after order is made. This is not common 325 or 335 system, this is rare 320 system. If you get tired of wait than you should cancel order and take your money somewhere else. Otherwise be patient. Seems like you make big huge deal out of minor issue. This is not going to make matter better.

BN Sports Supra... mmmm
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2007, 01:33 AM   #98
mig28
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boooost View Post
There is phrase that commonly used. This is "shit happen". Sometimes you have wait for thing. It is now in stock and ready to ship according to eisenhaus. I'm sure that if Mr. John Kang could eat stainless steel and shit out exhaust that you would have tracking info day after order is made. This is not common 325 or 335 system, this is rare 320 system. If you get tired of wait than you should cancel order and take your money somewhere else. Otherwise be patient. Seems like you make big huge deal out of minor issue. This is not going to make matter better.

Minor issue?maybe for you is a minor issue. I think Iam the only person willing to wait almost half years for the exhaust.anyone wait more than 4 months??l

Mr John kang Eisenhaus Told me either "cancel or wait"?by that time he told/mentioned me by phone its been 5 months sir! please take a look on the 1st page.I did made the complain when its been 5 months not the 1st-3rd months.
No tracking at all. Jayson the manager of the Eisenhaus even told me that they will shipp my exhaust system from germany ( their Company ) via air freight to their facility in USA. But they dont!

thnx for your comment..
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2007, 12:47 PM   #99
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
THEN JUST WAIT! SHIT WHO CARES IF YOU WAITED 5 months. IF YOU KEEP COMPLAINING CANCEL YOUR DAMN ORDER SHIT. IF I WERE YOU I WOULDVE JUST COMPLAINED TO MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY INSTEAD OF WRITING ALL THESE STUPID COMPLAINTS TO EISENHAUS. CAUSE I BET NO ONE REALLY CARES ABOUT WHAT YOURE SAYING AND IS JUST LAUGHING AT YOU FOR BEING SO CLUELESS. GEESH. YOUR THE FIRST PERSON THAT IVE SEEN COMPLAIN FOR SO LONG.
      10-23-2007, 12:54 PM   #100
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAKMAN View Post
THEN JUST WAIT! SHIT WHO CARES IF YOU WAITED 5 months. IF YOU KEEP COMPLAINING CANCEL YOUR DAMN ORDER SHIT. IF I WERE YOU I WOULDVE JUST COMPLAINED TO MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY INSTEAD OF WRITING ALL THESE STUPID COMPLAINTS TO EISENHAUS. CAUSE I BET NO ONE REALLY CARES ABOUT WHAT YOURE SAYING AND IS JUST LAUGHING AT YOU FOR BEING SO CLUELESS. GEESH. YOUR THE FIRST PERSON THAT IVE SEEN COMPLAIN FOR SO LONG.
+1.....Well not in all caps, but yeah. I woulda just called my CC company, opened a dispute and got my money back. This is obviously not worth the hassle. To be honest, I dont even see the point in a custom exhaust for a 320, but thats just me. Anyways good luck.
      10-23-2007, 02:26 PM   #101
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

that's what I've been saying all along. Either wait for it or ask for a refund. It's not like Eisenhaus is taking his money and running with it.

This guy just keeps on and on and on.

He doesn't want a refund, I'm sure Eisenhaus or its dealer that sold him the exhaust would gladly refund his money, but no, he wants to wait for it, but needs to complain about it while waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyBimmerDude View Post
+1.....Well not in all caps, but yeah. I woulda just called my CC company, opened a dispute and got my money back. This is obviously not worth the hassle. To be honest, I dont even see the point in a custom exhaust for a 320, but thats just me. Anyways good luck.
      10-23-2007, 02:27 PM   #102
magmd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Look I understand you are upset about the very long wait you had to endure. Nobody is telling you its not a big deal. But you do have to understand that a custom exhaust can have delays, even for the most effecient company.

Nevertheless....that is all in the past. The bottom line is...do you really still want the exhaust or not?? It sounds like you do, but it seems to me that now the issue is not how long is it going to take, or what the status is...but rather, how are they going to compensate you. Because the exhaust is ready to go to you.

I think the problem now, is not the delays but that you basically want a huge discount, or having the system basically for free. That is up to eisenhaus to consider and by no means are they obligated to compensate you...particularly when things have escalted to this. Yes it may not be the best customer service practice to do on a regular basis, but every business has a right to refuse service to the few particular clients that just end up being a huge PITA. You have to just cut your losses.

So...either accept what has already happened and just get your exhaust that is ready to get shipped to you. Or if they do not want to offer you a compensation package that you are satified with, get your money back and stop bitching like a girl.

Its simple. The product is now ready. Take it, or move on.
      10-23-2007, 02:29 PM   #103
canucklion
Canada
Rep

you've watched too much Ally McBeal or Boston Legal.

Loss of time for not getting his exhaust? it's not a life or death situation, not like he's going to die without the exhaust, although he's making it sound like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AH View Post
I could demand something for damages for loss o
f time.
      10-23-2007, 04:57 PM   #104
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyBimmerDude View Post
finally someone that agrees...

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmd View Post
Look I understand you are upset about the very long wait you had to endure. Nobody is telling you its not a big deal. But you do have to understand that a custom exhaust can have delays, even for the most effecient company.

Nevertheless....that is all in the past. The bottom line is...do you really still want the exhaust or not?? It sounds like you do, but it seems to me that now the issue is not how long is it going to take, or what the status is...but rather, how are they going to compensate you. Because the exhaust is ready to go to you.

I think the problem now, is not the delays but that you basically want a huge discount, or having the system basically for free. That is up to eisenhaus to consider and by no means are they obligated to compensate you...particularly when things have escalted to this. Yes it may not be the best customer service practice to do on a regular basis, but every business has a right to refuse service to the few particular clients that just end up being a huge PITA. You have to just cut your losses.

So...either accept what has already happened and just get your exhaust that is ready to get shipped to you. Or if they do not want to offer you a compensation package that you are satified with, get your money back and stop bitching like a girl.

well put btw i love your car!
      10-23-2007, 04:58 PM   #105
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post

Loss of time for not getting his exhaust? it's not a life or death situation, not like he's going to die without the exhaust, although he's making it sound like it.
serioulsy. its not like hes sponsored by eisenmann. shit just wait for your custom MADe exhuast
      10-23-2007, 05:21 PM   #106
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Shit happens and you can't really expect Eisenhaus to go below cost for you just because the shipment was delayed by Eisenmann in Germany. It's reasonable to ask for some discount, but it's not reasonable to ask them to lose money on this deal. After all, they are in the business to make money, not charity......

If you think the shipping charge is excessive, you can open a Fedex a/c and email them a shipping label. I'm sure Eisenhaus would accept that. Then, you can pay for your own shipping cost.
      10-23-2007, 08:57 PM   #107
AH
Major
Indonesia
Rep

Garage List
2006 E90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post

Well, what i'm saying is lost of time is lost of time.... it can be an open dispute if you wanna go to court.... (which is unlikely for this case), but it can be done.

Yes, I study law, so at least i know it can be done especially in Indonesia

Anyway, hope OP and eisenhaus can reach a solution on this.... and be happy

Last edited by AH; 10-23-2007 at 09:21 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2007, 09:26 PM   #108
canucklion
Canada
Rep

AH, I've seen your posts, you're a reasonable guy so please don't think I'm trying to start a fight.

However, I disagree with the "loss of time" argument. An example of loss of time would be, say, you brought it your car to a shop to install say the KW V2 coilover + HR sway bars, and promised that it'll be done in 1 day at the most. But the shop was too busy and forgot to work on your car. And the next day, they've started working on it, but realized that it's more difficult then they'd imagined, so another day delayed. you can claim loss of time in that case.

In this guy's case, he's not losing any time, his car is still driveable, like I said, it's not a life or death situation, not like if he doesn't have the eisemann exhaust, his car won't start.

It's not Eisenhaus' fault that it took so long for Eisemann Germany to produce and ship the exhaust, if he really wants, call up Eisemann Germany and demand they compensate him, I'd love to hear what they have to say to him. Yeah, try that, mig28.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AH View Post
Well, what i'm saying is lost of time is lost of time.... it can be an open dispute if you wanna go to court.... (which is unlikely for this case), but it can be done.

Yes, I study law, so at least i know it can be done especially in Indonesia

Anyway, hope OP and eisenhaus can reach a solution on this....
      10-23-2007, 10:02 PM   #109
AH
Major
Indonesia
Rep

Garage List
2006 E90  [0.00]
cannucklion: i respect your comment above, and i didn't see it as fight starter. I can see your opinion on 'loss of time' and it is correct for the example you stated. However, anything can happen in law, and it is a good lawyer's job to make the impossible to become possible which does not need to apply to this case at all as long OP and the vendor reach amicable solutions

Appreciate 0
      10-24-2007, 12:51 AM   #110
mig28
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmd View Post

Iam not asking a huge discount.I even told them lets solve this matter nicely. Win and winner solutions.

they told me that they will ship the exhaust from germany to their place via air freight but they didnt do it at all.

All Iam asking is ship to my country ( airport ) and Ill pay some of the amount to help eisenhaus. I think is fair enough!!!
Appreciate 0