E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Stay away from Bavarian Autosport

05-16-2018, 09:42 AM   #1
painoz
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, 2013 M5

Stay away from Bavarian Autosport

For a long standing company, I expected better.

Ordered FTP charge pipe for N54 2007 335I on 10/6. Order finally arrived on 10/15. Bavarian Auto sent me the wrong charge pipe (for N55) even though the order I placed had the correct part number. So now I have a car torn apart for the last 10 days waiting for this part, and they send me the wrong one. Called to attempt to get the correct part overnighted so I can get this car put back together and they refused.

So I order the part correctly, wait 10 days to get it, you send me the wrong one and then refuse to minimize the inconvenience to the customer by expeditiously shipping out the correct part, even though the entire situation was no fault of my own.

Never ordering from here again.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2018, 12:00 PM   #2
Yardie335xi
E90 335xi
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by painoz View Post

Ordered FTP charge pipe for N54 2007 335I on 10/6. Order finally arrived on 10/15. Bavarian Auto sent me the wrong charge pipe (for N55) even though the order I placed had the correct part number. So now I have a car torn apart for the last 10 days waiting for this part, and they send me the wrong one. Called to attempt to get the correct part overnighted so I can get this car put back together and they refused.

So I order the part correctly, wait 10 days to get it, you send me the wrong one and then refuse to minimize the inconvenience to the customer by expeditiously shipping out the correct part, even though the entire situation was no fault of my own.

Yea that is horrible customer service, should have bought it amazon or ebay
      05-24-2018, 01:15 PM   #3
painoz
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, 2013 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardie335xi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by painoz View Post

Yea that is horrible customer service, should have bought it amazon or ebay
I agree. Also FYI, the 3D printed walnut blast adaptor is crap. Broke in 1st 5 minutes. Buy the metal more expensive one, or just use an old radiator hose.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2018, 03:22 AM   #4
Senpai
Major
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Funny because the same exact thing happened to me but with a headlight. I ordered a brand new passenger side headlight and paid the extra for 2 day shipping. They wind up sending me a non adaptive headlight which I then double checked to make sure I ordered the right one which indeed I did.

Asked them to overnight me an adaptive one and they said they had none of the adaptives in stock. I then asked them to find out when they could get one and have it shipped out since I was on a tight schedule and I never wound up hearing back from them.

They also didn't wind up refunding me my shipping cost either even though they messed up on their end, although it was only $3 its not the cost its the principle. Whatever... lesson learned.