E90Post
 


The Tire Rack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > E91 Picture Thread



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-17-2018, 07:18 AM   #2905
danielnnn3
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: E91 320dA
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: RO

iTrader: (0)

tire setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederik Petersen View Post
Original BMW style 184 18x8 ET20 (ET5 in the rear due to spacers).
Hi ,I have a similar set of wheels( style 184, IS/ET 14) and I wonder what is the tire dimension on your car?
my wheels have 245/40/ZR18 summer tires and I plan to put them on my E91, 320d, nfl, with factory sport susspension.

Thanks,
Dani
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2018, 11:58 PM   #2906
BIGGNS
BMW Addict
BIGGNS's Avatar
United_States
56
Rep
164
Posts

Drives: Defensively
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: two5three

iTrader: (0)

Blue Angels
Attached Images
 
__________________
Current: E91 328i

Former: F30 335iX /// E90 328iX /// E34 525iT
Appreciate 3
scostu821.50
tetsuo111658.50

      07-22-2018, 01:55 AM   #2907
axe127
Private
59
Rep
74
Posts

Drives: 2009 e91 328i xDrive 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Boulder, CO

iTrader: (0)

Just one from tonight's drive:
Appreciate 6
scostu821.50
tetsuo111658.50
4 Doors91.00

      07-22-2018, 07:45 PM   #2908
squaredphoto
Enlisted Member
49
Rep
48
Posts

Drives: E91
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (2)

Garage List


Appreciate 5
scostu821.50
tetsuo111658.50
L4nnmyx12.00
4 Doors91.00

      08-10-2018, 12:29 PM   #2909
Munzy
New Member
6
Rep
18
Posts

Drives: 2005 E91
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Scotland

iTrader: (0)

Pretty standard compared to others on here but using this thread for a bit of inspiration...
She still cleans up nice for 200K












Appreciate 3
CSBM5929.50
4 Doors91.00

      08-10-2018, 04:33 PM   #2910
SwagginWagon
New Member
SwagginWagon's Avatar
Italy
21
Rep
18
Posts

Drives: '06 E91 320d Touring (Euro)
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Friuli-Venezia Giulia

iTrader: (0)

I finally got around to shooting some new photos of my wagon after a few mods. I replaced my old faded tail lights with some new OEM Blackline lights, installed my Eibach Sportline springs, and mounted my newly resprayed wheels (Plastidipped).







Appreciate 6
      08-10-2018, 05:36 PM   #2911
Barrique91
Private First Class
Barrique91's Avatar
111
Rep
114
Posts

Drives: 2006 325xi Touring 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Idaho, USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagginWagon View Post
I finally got around to shooting some new photos of my wagon after a few mods. I replaced my old faded tail lights with some new OEM Blackline lights, installed my Eibach Sportline springs, and mounted my newly resprayed wheels (Plastidipped).
Great photos! I love the black lines as well, car looks very good.
__________________
325xi Touring - 6MT - Sport Package
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2018, 02:17 PM   #2912
Duck360198
Major
109
Rep
1,472
Posts

Drives: 2010 E90 335i xDrive
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cincinnati, OH

iTrader: (8)

god damn the E91 is such a great looking wagon! Great cars in here.
Appreciate 1
      08-12-2018, 12:15 AM   #2913
Echoninety
Second Lieutenant
Echoninety's Avatar
United_States
77
Rep
286
Posts

Drives: 2006 330i e90 Sport 6mt
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: DMV

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck360198 View Post
god damn the E91 is such a great looking wagon! Great cars in here.
What he said :
__________________
2006 330i Sparkling Graphite Metallic #SaveTheManuals
Appreciate 1
      08-15-2018, 03:28 PM   #2914
WagonSquad
White Rice
WagonSquad's Avatar
192
Rep
856
Posts

Drives: Purple E91
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Washington DC

iTrader: (6)

Hi GUYS!

Pics of my wagon from Mpact East this past weekend


__________________
Instagram: Daywit85 & Wagonsquad
2010 E92 M3 - sold
2009 E91 328I 6SPD sold
2006 E91 325XI 6SPD wagon
2007 E90 335I single turbo
Appreciate 9
      08-15-2018, 03:45 PM   #2915
Barrique91
Private First Class
Barrique91's Avatar
111
Rep
114
Posts

Drives: 2006 325xi Touring 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Idaho, USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WagonSquad View Post
Hi GUYS!

Pics of my wagon from Mpact East this past weekend

[IMG]https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1777/...f3e10a20_b.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1778/...cee46525_b.jpg[/IMG]
Wow that is amazing. The color, the wheels, fitment, body work, headlights. Just amazing man. Post more pictures!! Love it!
__________________
325xi Touring - 6MT - Sport Package
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2018, 12:29 PM   #2916
cbouchez
Enlisted Member
United_States
14
Rep
30
Posts

Drives: 2009 328ix Touring
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

[quote=WagonSquad;23597058]Hi GUYS!

Pics of my wagon from Mpact East this past weekend

Amazing wagon!!
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2018, 01:37 PM   #2917
WagonSquad
White Rice
WagonSquad's Avatar
192
Rep
856
Posts

Drives: Purple E91
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Washington DC

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrique91 View Post
Wow that is amazing. The color, the wheels, fitment, body work, headlights. Just amazing man. Post more pictures!! Love it!


__________________
Instagram: Daywit85 & Wagonsquad
2010 E92 M3 - sold
2009 E91 328I 6SPD sold
2006 E91 325XI 6SPD wagon
2007 E90 335I single turbo
Appreciate 1
4 Doors91.00

      08-20-2018, 06:06 PM   #2918
gixracer
First Lieutenant
gixracer's Avatar
United_States
206
Rep
317
Posts

Drives: 128i slicktop heavilly modded
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Waterford, Michigan

iTrader: (5)

Well the wagon bug bit me again. My daughter needs to get her requisite driver training hours and I wanted a project. Just picked this one up with right side rocker damage and needs a front bumper. I put the wifeís snow wheels/tires on because the set had flats. Itís a 09 lci xdrive with comfort access and xenons. Plans are doing a xi n54/55 auto FBO swap next year after the 1M3 is done this fall.
Attached Images
 
__________________
128i slicktop 6mt AA headers/3 STG IM/Apex wheels. 1M3 under construction
Appreciate 6
      08-24-2018, 10:58 AM   #2919
bladsville
New Member
8
Rep
14
Posts

Drives: E91 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: DFW

iTrader: (0)

My (wifes) E91 RWD 6MT.
Attached Images
   
Appreciate 4
      08-24-2018, 12:15 PM   #2920
91tii
New Member
17
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: E91 328iT, E30 318is, E36 M3
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Milwaukee, WI

iTrader: (0)




I picked this up about a month ago, here are some pics from the 1400 mile road trip home!
__________________
E91 328iT, E36 M3, E30 318iS, E30 318i
Appreciate 7
      08-24-2018, 08:59 PM   #2921
Duck360198
Major
109
Rep
1,472
Posts

Drives: 2010 E90 335i xDrive
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cincinnati, OH

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91tii View Post



I picked this up about a month ago, here are some pics from the 1400 mile road trip home!
Spectacular looking wagon. The Performance exterior bits look incredible on the E91. Care to share any details on what you have here? Mileage? 6mt? Interior color?

Awesome pick-up! Would love to see more pics.
Appreciate 2
      08-25-2018, 11:20 PM   #2922
Echoninety
Second Lieutenant
Echoninety's Avatar
United_States
77
Rep
286
Posts

Drives: 2006 330i e90 Sport 6mt
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: DMV

iTrader: (0)

New project swap, wife's 6mt, 1400 mile road trip, all of it sounds and looks amazing! Now I'm wishing I had the patience to find the wagon I wanted instead of "settling" for my 330i.
__________________
2006 330i Sparkling Graphite Metallic #SaveTheManuals
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2018, 09:14 PM   #2923
91tii
New Member
17
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: E91 328iT, E30 318is, E36 M3
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Milwaukee, WI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck360198 View Post
Spectacular looking wagon. The Performance exterior bits look incredible on the E91. Care to share any details on what you have here? Mileage? 6mt? Interior color?

Awesome pick-up! Would love to see more pics.
Thanks!! Absolutely! It is a 2011 328i wagon, RWD, space gray on black leather. Every available package except m-sport. It also has the performance bumpers and skirts, oem black grills, BMW PE, staggered style 225 wheels, and m-sport steering wheel. I was originally searching for the right car with a 6mt for nearly two years, but couldn't justify the added premiums that a sport package/rwd/6mt wagon bring and this car had every other possible thing I could've wanted. The plan is to eventually swap in a 6mt (have to finish other projects first...), but for now it has actually been a great daily with the auto.

Here are a few more pics from the trip home!



__________________
E91 328iT, E36 M3, E30 318iS, E30 318i
Appreciate 3
swagon4032.50
gxe2se25.50

      08-28-2018, 08:22 PM   #2924
Duck360198
Major
109
Rep
1,472
Posts

Drives: 2010 E90 335i xDrive
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cincinnati, OH

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91tii View Post
Thanks!! Absolutely! It is a 2011 328i wagon, RWD, space gray on black leather. Every available package except m-sport. It also has the performance bumpers and skirts, oem black grills, BMW PE, staggered style 225 wheels, and m-sport steering wheel. I was originally searching for the right car with a 6mt for nearly two years, but couldn't justify the added premiums that a sport package/rwd/6mt wagon bring and this car had every other possible thing I could've wanted. The plan is to eventually swap in a 6mt (have to finish other projects first...), but for now it has actually been a great daily with the auto.

Here are a few more pics from the trip home!
Great stuff! Enjoy it. You got a good one. How many miles? Where did you end up finding it? I'm sure it was a very happy drive home.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2018, 07:54 AM   #2925
91tii
New Member
17
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: E91 328iT, E30 318is, E36 M3
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Milwaukee, WI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck360198 View Post
Great stuff! Enjoy it. You got a good one. How many miles? Where did you end up finding it? I'm sure it was a very happy drive home.
I found it listed on autotrader by a private seller in New Mexico (I'm in WI) with 72k on the clock, couldn't get it out of my head so I had an inspection done, made a deal, and then flew out with my brother to drive it home. It was an awesome trip! I was worried it would be way less fun than my old DD (E36 M3), but it really handles well and the added practicality has come in handy countless times already!
__________________
E91 328iT, E36 M3, E30 318iS, E30 318i
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2018, 06:25 PM   #2926
Sco Cuddie
Second Lieutenant
Belgium
59
Rep
291
Posts

Drives: 2008 BMW M3
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (2)

Haven't quite finished my conversation, but it's getting closer
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 2
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
клёвые сараи, фото

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST