E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Sales Associate Relationship

10-28-2010, 05:59 PM   #1
Sim Simma
Who got the keys to my Bimmer!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335I

Sales Associate Relationship

I was wondering if anyone can share some details about their experience with their sales associate?

Since I purchased my 335i back in 2007 I have only bumped into my SA while dropping off my car for regular service but have had no significant contact since the purchase. I will be purchasing a second BMW shortly and was wondering if my situation is similar to others. I'm not sure if there is normally any additional customer service from your SA once your vehicle is purchased. I know is some other threads the poster mentions their SA helped them with warranty repairs, ect and wasn't sure if that was because of a personal relationship or is the norm for a SA. Also do most of you have a loyalty to purchase from the same SA when purchasing again from the same dealership?

Thanks for any comments
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2010, 06:37 PM   #2
sneaks
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '08 335xi

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
My sales guy is great. Still keep in touch. Sent him a few clients.

Wish I had the same relationship with the service advisor. Its like they are against me at every request/question.
Loaner? NO!
Squeaky brakes? FUCK YOU!
Crack on the inside of the rim? YOUR FAULT!
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
dicker
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 6MT

Speaking as a Client Advisor, I try extra hard to accomodate my previous customers. I have only been a CA for 8 months now but my previous customers have been referring me people and buying 2nd or 3rd cars for them/their family.

If he was no good, find someone else and then stick with them.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2010, 08:08 AM   #4
Sim Simma
Who got the keys to my Bimmer!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335I

Thanks for the input
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2010, 09:41 AM   #5
SoSicK
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 sedan

Garage List
2007 335xi  [0.00]
Hey man I sell cars for a living and I try and stay in touch with all my customers. birthday card christmas cards calling just to see how the car is. If your SA doesnt do that you should find someone else. Its alsways nice to have someone to talk to at the dealership and I know that most the guys at my dealership will go out of their way to help out a previous customer. We do it for referals and thats what your guys should be doin.
Appreciate 0