E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Getbmwparts.com customer service review

10-23-2013, 05:41 PM   #1
Napoli1926
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i

Getbmwparts.com customer service review

Tischer bmw or getbmwparts.com bmw of silver springs many names but one of a kind service...These are my go to guys for everything you need. Jason and Evan really know their stuff, knowledgable and friendly. I can't say enough good things about them...between me my brother n my parents we order everything from them and they are always willing to help with part numbers and information you may need....they truly are the best thing for bmw owners who don't want to get robbed by their local bmw dealerships parts dept....ANYTHING you may need they got or will get for you...quick example, I ordered a set of style 313 performance wheels and installed them on my car without noticing one of the 4 wheels was a bit defective in paint job....I took pics and emailed them. Jason did not have to replace my wheel if he did not want to but he did. At the end of the day I drove on it and I should have inspected it better before I put them on. Well he caused no issues and sent me a new wheel and fully paid return label with box to send the old wheel back for a even swap....he went out of his way to make sure I was happy with all 4 wheels and that makes me really appreciate what they are doing for the bmw community...service like this is hard to find and it's a real pleasure dealing with them....Just want to make sure everyone knows that if you deal with these guys your dealing with the best....expect to be amazed with the service they provide....I could be a real pain in the azz with questions after questions and all they do is reply in less than a day and happily too...I wanted to praise these guys one way or another for the amazing job they do!! Keep up the good work and I'll be emailing u again soon!!
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2013, 05:46 PM   #2
scottp999
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 4runner SR5

Garage List
2007 BMW 335  [9.00]
Agree. This is my go to place, for maintenance, accessories, and parts.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2013, 06:22 PM   #3
Blackhawk36
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i 6MT No iDrive

+2. I especially like their packages specials. e.g. Waterpump, thermostat and bolts. If it needs replaced as part of a job, they put it all together at a fair price.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2013, 06:27 PM   #4
wwc310
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 LCI 335i

I hate to piggyback off of this thread but i too had a great experience with these guys. I ordered the BMW black grilles but they shipped the 335is grills instead.

I called them and explained what happened. They apologized profusely for the mistake and shipped me the correct grills "next day air." Minor hiccup but they handled it professionally and made sure I got what I wanted. Would absolutely use them again.

JB4 Stage 2, VRSF chargepipe, VRSF downpipe, Hankook Ventus V12 evo2s
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2013, 07:41 PM   #5
fun2drive
BMWCCA 149159
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 128i Vert/ 14 JGC Diesel

I have had nothing but good experiences with them. I had a set of floor mats send and someone borrowed one of them. Called the guys up and they sent another set out right away. Not sure why someone just had to have my driver's side mat but oh well...
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2013, 09:48 PM   #6
Napoli1926
Enlisted Member
Rep

These guys are top class...one of the best thing going for bmw enthusiasts n DIY guys all over the country....best thing about them too is there shipping dept gets stuff out ASAP....gets to NY next day with standard shipping....that's awesome!
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2013, 09:55 PM   #7
Napoli1926
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk36
+2. I especially like their packages specials. e.g. Waterpump, thermostat and bolts. If it needs replaced as part of a job, they put it all together at a fair price.
That's one thing I too love about them, they go out of there way to create maintenance kits with all parts included....these other online parts depts are miles behind in organization....Jason n Evan pay attention to what we order n make kits that are slightly even more discounted...that's top notch service
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2013, 12:32 PM   #8
MassBimmer
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 i4 M50

Garage List
2009 BMW  [9.24]
I agree 100%. I've done a ton of business with them and every interaction has been awesome. They're the only vendor I represent with a sticker on my back window
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2013, 04:22 PM   #9
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

Wow!!! Thanks so much for the kind feedback everyone!!! Jason and I sincerely appreciate all your business and support - we simply couldn't do this without our great customers!!!

We really do strive to provide the absolute best service possible and uphold a reputation as such! (and not just the most competitive price point) We know we are far from perfect, and there will always be small hiccups along the way - but our great shipping staff, as well as Jason and myself, will always go out of our way to resolve any issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.

We can't thank you all enough for the great feedback and suggestions you've been providing for years - many of our specials and kits are a direct result of your submissions, and we're always looking for new ways to assist and provide our customers on the parts/specials/kits you want!

Again - THANK YOU so much for your continued business and support!!!

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0