E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > burgertuning.com

01-08-2014, 09:14 AM   #23
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by E93MAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by psmitty95 View Post
Oh fair enough customer service might not be great on retrofit paddles. Everything i've ordered JB4, clutch stop, clutch delay valve, dp gaskets, 2-step relay, plastic enclosure, etc customer service has been some of the best I have ever received. Honestly I think you're just going a little overboard with what you're doing. Reviving 2 dead threads to include your thoughts and posting one of your own. I read through it and it doesn't seem like Terry or anyone at BMS acted in a way to prompt the response you're giving. I understand a bit of anger but trust me there are worse companies. Them offering you a replacement with no questions asked and a $50 refund sounds pretty good to me. I've dealt with companies that have just said tough shit the product works and not even allowed me to exchange it.
Oh and I deleted my other comments from old threads since it seemed to upset you so. Now I have my original thread with my comments.

Happy now? Friends?
No i dont mind you're entitled to post whatever you want wherever you want. I've had great experienced and will continue buying from them as they have been some of the best
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 09:34 AM   #24
MMMCOOKIES55
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 M3 ZCP/ '16 ATS-V

Nothing but amazing experiences with Burger Tuning Both with shipping and products. Terry and Jason have been great to deal with and given the amount of people constantly barraging them with questions they still seem to email back promptly.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 09:48 AM   #25
E93MAC
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 328i Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmitty95
Quote:
Originally Posted by E93MAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by psmitty95 View Post
Oh fair enough customer service might not be great on retrofit paddles. Everything i've ordered JB4, clutch stop, clutch delay valve, dp gaskets, 2-step relay, plastic enclosure, etc customer service has been some of the best I have ever received. Honestly I think you're just going a little overboard with what you're doing. Reviving 2 dead threads to include your thoughts and posting one of your own. I read through it and it doesn't seem like Terry or anyone at BMS acted in a way to prompt the response you're giving. I understand a bit of anger but trust me there are worse companies. Them offering you a replacement with no questions asked and a $50 refund sounds pretty good to me. I've dealt with companies that have just said tough shit the product works and not even allowed me to exchange it.
Oh and I deleted my other comments from old threads since it seemed to upset you so. Now I have my original thread with my comments.

Happy now? Friends?
No i dont mind you're entitled to post whatever you want wherever you want. I've had great experienced and will continue buying from them as they have been some of the best
That's great that you did. While I value your opinion, I did not. So unfortunately there is no silver lining for me.

################[Mac's '07 E93 328i]################
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 09:49 AM   #26
E93MAC
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 328i Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMCOOKIES335...
Nothing but amazing experiences with Burger Tuning Both with shipping and products. Terry and Jason have been great to deal with and given the amount of people constantly barraging them with questions they still seem to email back promptly.
I'm glad they were able to help you out. Wish I received the same service

################[Mac's '07 E93 328i]################
Appreciate 0