E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Modmy3--AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

04-29-2012, 04:04 AM   #1
chrisE92
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue E92

Modmy3--AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I would just like to talk about the amazing customer service I've been receiving from them.

First, I had always wanted to buy an E90 interior LED kit for my brother's car, but was waiting for a promotion/special deal on the forums before buying. I ended up purchasing from Modmy3 because they had the best price for the lights. With a price that low, it wouldn't be a surprise if they had turned out to be the kind of vendor with bad customer service.

I had an issue with one of the maplights--it wasn't working at all. I tried everything I could before contacting Modmy3, because I imagined that they would take a long time to return my messages. What I got instead, was the help of an amazing vendor that surprised me.

David had agreed to mail me a replacement bulb, no questions asked (with tracking, too!). However, I had made a typo in my PM to him so the package was undeliverable by USPS. I sent them a message and the next day, I got a quick reply bringing the typo to my attention.

Marie then sent the package out and told me to message her when I received it. I had completely forgot about the bulb, and just recently realized that I didn't ever receive the bulb. I messaged Marie last night and she made every effort to get to the bottom of it. She even sent me her direct number, and welcomed me to contact her should I ever require her service. She then quickly offered a resolution: deliver the bulb to me face to face at Bimmerfest. Of course, she also offered to mail out the bulb again, but I think Bimmerfest is easier.

So, to sum it up, Modmy3 definitely has superior customer service (perhaps the best I've received on this forum in a while) for these reasons:

1. Quick and personable replies
2. Outstanding communication; I always felt kept in the loop
3. Representatives offered quick and efficient resolutions to my problems

Of course, their pricing is extremely competitive!
      05-04-2012, 11:25 AM   #2
Sales@modmy3.com
Major
Rep
Drives: Stock

Thank you SO much for the fabulous review, Chris!! That really means a lot to us and we look forward to meeting you at Bimmerfest in two weeks, bulb in hand!

Have a great Friday.

Thanks,
Marie
Appreciate 0