E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > '58 e91 335i LCI Sport Touring – only 18k miles: £13,995 ono

10-06-2020, 08:23 AM   #1
Sir_Dave
Asset Finance Broker
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: e91 335i

'58 e91 335i LCI Sport Touring – only 18k miles: £13,995 ono

Very reluctant for sale post this, but realistically speaking, the e70 X5 we've bought recently works far better for us as a family at the moment, so my beloved e91 is just sat on the driveway collecting cobwebs.

Traditionally, BMW never made an M3 estate, so the 335i was very much the closest you could get from the factory - in my opinion, the perfect small estate car!! If you are looking at this advert, you’ll probably know that BMW never really sold that many 335i tourings, especially the LCI models, so finding one in good condition with low mileage is pretty difficult … being that this one has just under 18k genuine miles, with full BMW service history from new, the car is in my opinion, a true one-off !!

To keep things short and sweet (I could waffle on about it for years), details are as follows:

Specification:
S402A Electric Panoramic Roof
S313A Folding Outside Mirrors
S494A Seat Heating Driver & Passenger
S609A Navigation System Professional CIC
S633A Preparation Mobile Phone Business
S507A Park Distance Control PDC Rear
S522A Xenon Light
S524A Adaptive Headlights
S5ACA High beam Assistant
S761A Individual Sunshade Glazing

The car has 2 previous owners - the writer of "Only Fools & Horses" ordered it from new, then when he died in 2011, it passed to his wife. Judging by the mileage, it was barely used, but serviced/MOT by BMW as & when required (backed up with original invoices). I bought the car in November 2019 and became the 3rd owner. All tyres are Michelin run flats and show circa 6mm of tread. Naturally, being that the mileage is so low, you could apply the official BMW warranty for a fairly low cost per month if you so wished. The service/MOT history is as follows (it can be MOT'd prior to sale if required):

Condition of the car is very good, with a couple of stone chips on the bonnet and curbing to both front wheels commensurate with age. Everything on the car works as expected, including the tilt & slide panoramic roof which can cause so many issues on older BMW’s.

Please note re: the interior photos, the buyer would have the option of the "light walnut" trim as currently fitted, or the originally specified (& immaculate) "Glacier Silver Aluminium Cube".

I hope that the above gives you a feel for the car, but please do not hesitate to contact me via pm if you have any further questions.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2020, 02:46 PM   #2
Sir_Dave
Asset Finance Broker
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: e91 335i

Now sold to first viewer
Appreciate 0