E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > **bmw Of Fairfaix Voided My Warranty**

05-08-2010, 12:11 PM   #45
cb1111
I ask the questions you're afraid to ask.
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
Glad his issue was resolved. Now somebody just has to figure out mine!
Depending on your last communications with BMWNA, you might want to seek legal advice - that's gone on too long and time is NOT your friend.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2010, 03:05 PM   #46
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: m

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb1111 View Post
Depending on your last communications with BMWNA, you might want to seek legal advice - that's gone on too long and time is NOT your friend.
Not sure if i should be going after the dealership or bmwna. There are three things on my account. An intake, blow off valve, and full exhaust. I only have an intake. The dealership said I had the other two and sent that to bmwna who put it on my file. And i do have a warranty, but its up to the dealerships discretion as to whether one of the three mods caused the issue, then it wont be covered. Neither bmwna or the dealership have returned my calls about this nor would the dealership explain to me where they got a blow off valve and exhaust system from.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2010, 07:31 PM   #47
cb1111
I ask the questions you're afraid to ask.
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
Not sure if i should be going after the dealership or bmwna. There are three things on my account. An intake, blow off valve, and full exhaust. I only have an intake. The dealership said I had the other two and sent that to bmwna who put it on my file. And i do have a warranty, but its up to the dealerships discretion as to whether one of the three mods caused the issue, then it wont be covered. Neither bmwna or the dealership have returned my calls about this nor would the dealership explain to me where they got a blow off valve and exhaust system from.
Get a free consult with a lawyer. Although it isn't a lemon law cae, try a lemon lawyer.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2010, 03:21 AM   #48
WagonSquad
White Rice
Rep
Drives: Purple E91

that bs! dude.. the SA and 3 other techs said it was ok to have exhaust.. i unplugged my factory exhaust from day 1.. u should really bring it up with a manager or something.
E91 6SPD wagon
E90 single turbo
Appreciate 0