E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > Another Mini Meat in Northwest Suburbs and Cruise

10-01-2012, 09:57 AM   #89
Markyd83
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDriveSlo
Mark
I was wondering what exactly you have on the car. I was really happy with out few (albeit brief) pulls on the highway. I was dying to see a real world comparison to other 335's and even though you had the hit each time we went, it stayed pretty close. Just wondering what exactly the differences are. I think I might be one of the lucky ones that got a strong car from square one. btw yours sounds great, I can't wait for some more volume when I put DP's on.
I'm full bolt on Vsrf 7 inch intercooler, raceland downpipes. Ams exhaust, bms intake jb4. Yours hung pretty well I agree. Mine really pulls hard at 80 which we never got to pass due to stupid traffic. E85 does wonders though. And thanks. I love the ams exhaust sound
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 10:05 AM   #90
iDriveSlo
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe M-Sport Lemans blue

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markyd83 View Post
I'm full bolt on Vsrf 7 inch intercooler, raceland downpipes. Ams exhaust, bms intake jb4. Yours hung pretty well I agree. Mine really pulls hard at 80 which we never got to pass due to stupid traffic. E85 does wonders though. And thanks. I love the ams exhaust sound
Yeah amazing what e85 is capable of lol That said if you were running e85 it would have been pretty embarassing for me! would be very interested to see how it would go though with you on pump from a dig, or an even start from a roll. Definitely giving me something to look forward to!
Appreciate 0