E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Tischer BMW/getBMWparts.com - Contest Entry "Feedback" Thread

02-16-2009, 05:15 PM   #23
Amir87
Gruppe Titan
Pakistan
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 SG/Coral

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [10.00]
Tischer BMW is handsdown the best place to get your OEM parts. I have ordered from them a few times and each time has been flawless, and quick shipping. They are quick to answer any questions and to reply PM's.

I highly recommend Evan and Jason!
      02-16-2009, 06:02 PM   #24
JoosyJoos
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
I bought my M-tech side skirts after a little jack mishap from Tischer. There was a little confusion and I ended up with one side skirt that did not match. I immediately contacted Jason and he kept me informed through the whole process of making the situation right. The customer service was outstanding and he ended up sending a painted one to me for my troubles. You guys rock. I'll be ordering an aerolip very shortly!

1997 M3 Coupe - BMWCCA I-Prepared #22
2006 M Roadster - 23,000 miles and slowly counting
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2009, 10:26 PM   #25
stressdoc
Dominica
Rep
Drives: BMW i8; Toy 4runner TRD pro

As a moderator on E90Post I try and avoid writing about vendors. Here I'm taking off the moderator hat and reporting as a customer. I recently ordered and received the BMW Performance suspension package and both the full front and rear M3 suspension parts packages.

I am a careful planner when it comes to mods for my car. I watched as Evan and Jason put together complete packages for these complex mods. They clearly researched everything down to the last nut & bolt. I shopped around the internet and even asked my dealer to see if they could match the Tischer pricing -- they couldn't and were surprised at what an excellent deal I was getting. So I ordered. And I received. I had the parts installed at my local dealer, and the Tech was pleasantly surprised that the kits were so perfectly complete. Everything he needed was there. My rating of Evan & Jason? BMW needs to find a score higher than 5/5.

Great job guys, thanks for all the help you are providing the Bimmerpost community.

Mark aka Stressdoc
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2009, 01:11 AM   #26
hollandjean
JD/MBA
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E71 2015 F36

I was impressed and very satisfied with both the customer service I was provided as well as the timely processing of my order from Tischer BMW. I always place a lot of value on communication when I order something online, i.e. receiving a confirmation of my order, being quickly notified of any problems, knowing when my order was shipped. I definitely felt that I received all of that. My order arrived in great condition a lot sooner than I had expected. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

Keep up da good work guys~~
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2009, 10:36 AM   #27
I_can_drive_stick_now
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335

Jason and Evan definitely provide top notch service!!

My PMs are always answered very promptly. I have purchase various OEM products from their site such as oil change kit, SSK, M shift knob, also gotten a few free tshirts

I blew my budget on Dinan upgrades this year, otherwise I'd purchase the mtech bumper this year too.

Thanks guys!
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2009, 01:11 PM   #28
335ievo
Your'e gonna learrrrrrnn tooooday
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i M Sport EB

Guys at tischer are always respond quickly to PMs and Questions, something that is lacking in the industry from most vendors.

-Frank

"Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." James Dewar
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2009, 08:26 PM   #29
mikeokimster
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 jerez m3

These guys are great to say the least! They allowed me to start up a GB for the BMW performance intake and exhaust. I am glad it went through as I purchased an exhaust from this GB. I also ordered a pre-painted aero front lip. Packaging was great and service was steller. Even in being in a casual atmosphere of the forums, they are very professional on each response in a very timely fashion. I will continue to order parts from you guys.
///Mods: Xpel front clip wrap, Nokya 2500k H8 halos, matte grills, IND reflectors, scoops, MS drop-in, MS track pipes, Dinan exhaust, 240E, ESS tune, BBS CHR, s04 255x35 295x30, KW Clubsports, ceramic pads
Retired: 08' E92 328i JB 6mt 212 rwhp 190 rwtq
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2009, 11:40 PM   #30
superlubricity
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 C63, '08 X3, '04 Ranger

Garage List
Aero Lip, Wheel Locks, Mobilty Kit, Pearlescent Parking Brake Knob (for the X3) . . . all ordered from Tischer. Great products, great prices.

But the real story is the service:

I’m leaving this feedback based on the exceptional level of customer service that Jason@Tischer has provided. Throughout all stages of my transactions, he has been thorough, courteous and extremely focused on keeping the customer satisfied and comfortable. Jason has been available to field my questions by Email and PM; both pre-sale and post-sale. All my shipments were prepared and delivered fast with tracking numbers communicated day of shipping.

Kudos to Jason and the rest of the gang . . . you guys are raising the bar.

Last edited by superlubricity; 02-19-2009 at 10:27 PM.. Reason: typo
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 12:12 AM   #31
phattbam
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 Protonic Blue i3 REx

Evan and Jason provide great service and offer products that other dealerships sell, but they do it with a smile and a way better price. Keep up the good work guys.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 12:31 AM   #32
consolidated
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
Other than special parts that had long lead times from Germany almost everything I've ordered has been in stock and quickly shipped. They beat my local dealer by quite a margin and the free shipping makes it even less costly than paying local taxes. I've bought bodywork and maintenance items for my E90 M3 and a E70 X5, very trustworthy dealership experience.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 08:48 AM   #33
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP, F80 M3 ZCP- beater

Jason and Evan are both top-notch. They are both very customer-oriented and respond back to any questions extremely quick. I've used them for all my parts/accessories purchases for all my cars and with them being local, its an extra perk.

Now I just wish they come hang out at more of our CCA events

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Join our NCC Facebook Page
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 12:35 PM   #34
mesropb23
Lieutenant
Armenia
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

There is no doubt that Tischer is the best place for all our OEM parts. Evan and Jason are so helpful it just makes the ordering experience so much easier. They make all the other dealers look so bad for having ridiculous prices for the same things. TISCHER FTW!
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2009, 11:30 PM   #35
jadeddjay
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i, f10 m5 comp

Garage List
2007 e92 335i  [0.00]
ive seen you guys online and responding to questions at all hours of the day. i think a lot of the contributions to the forums were made possible with parts that you have supplied that pioneer unique modifications. thanks for all you have done for this community
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 12:44 AM   #36
w00kiec00kie
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '07 E90 328i

Bought the e90 perf exhaust with them.
Evan provided support like it was his problem when there was an issue with UPS's tracking (no tracking info was entered until delivery)

Would definitely go with them for OEM parts, not only b/c of the price, but also because of the top notch service.

Uncompromised price and service...!
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 01:46 PM   #37
rwalker
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: the wheels off

I've bought lots of stuff from Tischer (homelink mirror, 230s, oil change goodies, etc.), and I'll continue to do so because ordering is painless, they have full access to the BMW parts database, and their customer service (after the sale) is awesome.

-Rob
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 05:59 PM   #38
BMW_E90
Major
Rep
Drives: 325i

ordered some parts recently online through getBMWparts.com
shipment was amazingly fast!

THANK YOU TISCHER!

my rating: A++++++++++++++

TISCHER BMW ROCKS MY CAR!
      02-22-2009, 06:38 PM   #39
john715z
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Their customer service is top notch. I would recommend everybody to buy from them.
-Johnny
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 09:25 PM   #40
MooseCaboose
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: with a doge

bought blacklines through getbmwparts about 9 months back. best deal one can find. from then till now, i havent seen any new oem blacklines beat that price.

service was pretty straight forward. nothing too big nothing bad. overall my service was good.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2009, 01:41 AM   #41
Zimo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW335

I had to replace 2 bent rims on my 06 330 and got the rims from Tischer at close to half price of what my stealership wanted me to pay lol. Easy ordering, fast shipping, and friendly customer service is what these guys aim for.
More mods coming soon
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2009, 02:47 AM   #42
Wake27
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 330i ZPP ZSP

I haven't actually ordered from you guys yet, but am very excited to. I've only heard lots of good things so I'll be sure to update when I do.

I'm going to go out on a limb here though, and offer a bit of criticism that hopefully will only make your sales go up.

I feel that your website is fairly complex to navigate. Seeing as how I do not know many part numbers (or much about cars in general), the search system usually does not have anything to offer when I type something in. Also, if I do get results from a search, I can not click on them and be redirected to that items description (just realized often if that is the case, it is probably just a stock item, such as something to be replaced).

Additionally, I feel it is too categorized. While its better than no categories at all, I have trouble browsing (this only seems to apply to the parts section, the accessories section has the later - none at all). Say I am looking for a spoiler for my 06 330 sedan (*). I select "trunk lid" then am given the options: "exterior trim, interior trim, lid and components." I choose the third option and taken to another list of links. "Boot, Cable guide, Emergency handle, Hinge, License bracket, Lift cylinder, Lock, Lock cable, Lock cylinder, Release cable, Striker, Trunk lid, Weatherstrip." Not sure where to go from here I choose "trunk lid." Now I am taken to the one item. Etc...

I think a "show all" or similar option may be very beneficial.

Hopefully this criticism will be taken as it is meant, positively. Maybe I'm the only one that has this problem, idk. But I wanted to be honest. I still will go nowhere else for OEM parts because of the amazing prices and reputed service.

* While writing this, I just realized what the difference between the 2 categories for every car is. Parts are all of the stock parts that came on the car and accessories is any upgrade/mod/or other similar item right? Good for me, haha. Therefore, the spoiler would be in the accessories section, not parts where I was orignially looking.

Even though I seemed to have solved a few (not all mind you, so please don't disregard this entirely) of the issues, I felt that it was important to bring this up because I have been on the site several times and only now just realized how to use several key aspects of it.

Finally, sorry if this was confusing. Its late and I'm exhausted, and have a HUGE day tomorrow. I just wanted to make sure I covered everything.
2006 JB 330i/ZPP/ZSP/I-Drive/Heated Seats/L7/Blacklines/19" Gunmetal V710's on Vredestein Ultrac Sessantas/BMS PBX/Red MFD Scoops/Matte black grilles/Matte black Amber Gone 2.0s/BSW center midrange speaker/35% tint/Black and white roundels
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2009, 04:07 PM   #43
sun
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 428i Gran Coupe

I've ordered all sorts of OEM parts from Tischer, including wheel locks, alarm, iPod adapater and the service has been excellent. They always answer my questions via email and ship out the orders quickly.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2009, 04:09 PM   #44
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

Thank you for the honest feedback Wake27! That's exactly what we want from this thread as it will help us improve our service we provide.

The website is what it is. We purchased the software from an independent company, and while it's decent, of course there are some short-comings. We do our best to put all the good stuff in our BMW Accessories/Specials catalog found here where we can actually catagorize everything by vehicle and have some control over...so that usually helps. Also, Jason and I are just a quick email, PM, or instant message away if you ever need assistance....we're always happy to help.

Thanks again for the honest feedback! And best of luck in the contest!

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0