E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > From Vishnu Support

09-29-2007, 02:39 PM   #45
mean335
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheluto2 View Post
I agree with others that, even if you like the product, if you don't like the "BS" as you call it, and the wait frustrates you, you have the most obvious of choices, as do others:
Do not buy V2

No one is forcing you. If you want better customer support, kept promises and a similar product, go to AA or get the JB, then wait until next summer when maybe they will have been able to catch up to V2 levels and the rest of us are enjoying V3 What pisses you off is that you want V2 and you want it NOW, and if you don't get it NOW, you get frustrated because you know you can't get that performance anywhere else. In other words, Shiv's got you by the balls and you hate it, so you have to complain

But your complaining will not give Shiv psychic powers to anticipate every possible obstacle that can come up in the development of a new product. Also, if having to pay for V2 bothers you (obviously you don't understand the difference between an update and an upgrade), again, the choice is there: don't spend your money, and stay with V1.x. So simple!

I think we have a new Terry on board!
Explained well.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 04:09 PM   #46
pikkashoe
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335 Coupe

I love the whiners on here. Seems like their lives revolve around their cars and v2.0. Isnt v1.47 good enough for now, its not like they took v 1.47 away from us to get v 2.0, and its not like when you ordered v 2.0, that Shiv and his crew dissapeared. S**t happens, BMW changed their set up and Shiv's trying to accomodate everyone, yet he gets blasted. Like others have said, your money is not being held hostage, if you feel that way, then CANCEL. Lets see who cancels their order??? Im curious to see, otherwise stop bitching, and enjoy your damm cars. Life is too short to worry over little things like this!!!
      09-29-2007, 09:58 PM   #47
Garrett
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2004 330ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by 533ogetnom View Post
how many people do you think there are that wont speak out for fear of being alienated or having the vishnu crew cancel their orders (sometime next year when there actually ready to ship) is a rhetorical question, theres actually a lot

i doubt anyone would want me as their spokesman either, but someone has to do it

you guys can keep tasting the salt, and all your going to get is more and more of the BS in the future, personally i would rather criticize the BS thats been going on in hopes of it not happening in the future then lay down, take it, and GUARANTEE it happens in the future

heres to a 500$ v3 with launch control and map switching sometime in 2009 thats exactly where your headed

Honestly, pull your tampon out and take some f'n midol.

Everyone here knows I speak my mind and your (533ego) posts are just laughable. You bought YOUR product and it working correct..? no Issues..?

There is a new product comming out(v2.0) and THAT company says they will support AND upgrade those who didn't get the chance to buy this new product, free of charge. Yet, for those of us who didn't choose to support "the company" early on, will have to pay a higher price to get the highly tested and proven v2.0.

Since "the company" has a high respect for it's customers and even chose to upgrade for free (nominal) shows their intergity.

Yet we have a 12 year old (533ogetnom) crying and whinning because "the company" is still refinning and tuning their product so that when its in the customers hands they are not laiden with support or other problems..?

Did I get this right..?

-Garrett
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 11:10 PM   #48
Garrett
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2004 330ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by vq352k View Post
So pretty much STFU or i will cancel your order???
I thought it was more like:

"Quit your tantrums, we've internally ran into some problems and would rather iron them out now, then when they are in customers hands"

No?
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 11:13 PM   #49
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post

Everyone here knows I speak my mind and your (533ego) posts are just laughable. You bought YOUR product and it working correct..? no Issues..?

There is a new product comming out(v2.0) and THAT company says they will support AND upgrade those who didn't get the chance to buy this new product, free of charge. Yet, for those of us who didn't choose to support "the company" early on, will have to pay a higher price to get the highly tested and proven v2.0.

Since "the company" has a high respect for it's customers and even chose to upgrade for free (nominal) shows their intergity.

Yet we have a 12 year old (533ogetnom) crying and whinning because "the company" is still refinning and tuning their product so that when its in the customers hands they are not laiden with support or other problems..?

Did I get this right..?

-Garrett

wow i think you need to go back and actually read the past buddy, you obvisouly have NO idea what your talking about
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 11:44 PM   #50
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post

Did I get this right..?

-Garrett
You are special ed. That is the most ignorant comment I have ever read. Kindly stfu
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 01:51 AM   #51
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I'm not complaning about the delay, however i do support everything 533oge has said.. why?.. b/c everything he has said are facts, not stuff he's making up. B/c of that i get the following msg from Calvin:

Re: REG: v2 PROcede Upgrade

In accordance to our Terms and Conditions:

Returns
A 25% restocking fee will be applied to all returns and cancellation of items. Vishnu Performance will not accept used or damaged items.

Alot of you might say im full of sh*T, but i really did buy procede b/c V2 was announced. And Shiv said: Only Cars who have had procede for at least 2 weeks will be able to get V2 right away. what would a statment like that make you do? of course buy it right away so i did. Now everyone says just cancel ur order and sell ur procede here someone will buy it.

I get it I'll STFU and wait quietly for my V2 since 1). I'm not going to look for someone to buy it from me 2). Taking a 25% lost for something you guys dont have ready just makes no sense(Trust me i understand is not your fault that bmw change their ECUs)

To your product!
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 02:06 AM   #52
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep

Quote:
I'm not complaning about the delay, however i do support everything 533oge has said.. why?.. b/c everything he has said are facts, not stuff he's making up. B/c of that i get the following msg from Calvin:

Re: REG: v2 PROcede Upgrade

In accordance to our Terms and Conditions:

Returns
A 25% restocking fee will be applied to all returns and cancellation of items. Vishnu Performance will not accept used or damaged items.

Alot of you might say im full of sh*T, but i really did buy procede b/c V2 was announced. And Shiv said: Only Cars who have had procede for at least 2 weeks will be able to get V2 right away. what would a statment like that make you do? of course buy it right away so i did. Now everyone says just cancel ur order and sell ur procede here someone will buy it.

I get it I'll STFU and wait quietly for my V2 since 1). I'm not going to look for someone to buy it from me 2). Taking a 25% lost for something you guys dont have ready just makes no sense(Trust me i understand is not your fault that bmw change their ECUs)

To your product!
dam dude, i am sorry but thats BULLSHIT

for the people not disgusted with the current state of their business practices, HOW CAN YOU NOT BE NOW

thats plain fucking ridiculous
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 02:21 AM   #53
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
for the people not disgusted with the current state of their business practices, HOW CAN YOU NOT BE NOW
Run for president ill vote.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 03:14 AM   #54
kaji335i
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Quote:
dam dude, i am sorry but thats BULLSHIT

thats plain fucking ridiculous
Cause some people on this forum aren't spoiled little kids that understand that Vishnu is doing what they can to provide a product that works on delivery. Again if you are SO UNHAPPY WITH THE CURRENT STATE OF BUSINESS, cancel your order. Did you throw tantrums as a kid when you didn't get the toy you wanted? Oh wait thats what you are doing now, which explains a lot.

I really hope Vishnu denies selling you a v2.0 because you feel you were wronged in not providing v2.0 when you expected it (not to mention you feel it should be free), they probably won't be able to please you in the long run anyway.

Last edited by kaji335i; 09-30-2007 at 03:21 AM.. Reason: spelling
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 03:49 AM   #55
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaji335i View Post
Cause some people on this forum aren't spoiled little kids that understand that Vishnu is doing what they can to provide a product that works on delivery. Again if you are SO UNHAPPY WITH THE CURRENT STATE OF BUSINESS, cancel your order. Did you throw tantrums as a kid when you didn't get the toy you wanted? Oh wait thats what you are doing now, which explains a lot.

I really hope Vishnu denies selling you a v2.0 because you feel you were wronged in not providing v2.0 when you expected it (not to mention you feel it should be free), they probably won't be able to please you in the long run anyway.
you know if you actually bother readin youll see most of m complaints dont actually have to do with delays, also did you not even bother to read why i made that last post

so all this "cancel your order crap" = 25% restocking fee for something not even ready to ship, this is actually into the realm of legality as its simply not
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 04:45 AM   #56
kaji335i
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
you know if you actually bother readin youll see most of m complaints dont actually have to do with delays, also did you not even bother to read why i made that last post

so all this "cancel your order crap" = 25% restocking fee for something not even ready to ship, this is actually into the realm of legality as its simply not
Has Vishnu said they were going to charge you a restocking fee if you cancel?

You have said in the past that you were not happy that, 1. You have to pay for the UPGRADE 2. Was not pleased that Shiv set a release date and did not meet it. If this isn't the case what "current state of business practices" are you not happy with? My comments are inline with you complaints.

Quote:
....then youll get what you ask for "500$ v3 with launch control and map switching in 2009"

also, i did not "whine" until some serious lines were crossed with v2, like blatant lies and broken promises, missing shipping dates and lack of updates are just icing
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 04:55 AM   #57
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Has Vishnu said they were going to charge you a restocking fee if you cancel?

You have said in the past that you were not happy that, 1. You have to pay for the UPGRADE 2. Was not pleased that Shiv set a release date and did not meet it. If this isn't the case what "current state of business practices" are you not happy with? My comments are inline with you complaints.

how you can think those are my only two complaints and not see the post only a few above your own i dont know maybe literacy problems or something who knows

also i say again, why does the vishnu team get to get away with these kind of things when other buisnesses on the forum get totally reamed for the same things, and the same things to even lesser extents?

and dont say because the other businesses are big and have the money for CS because

1: they are not
2: shiv has plenty of revenue to rectify the situation he drives a BMW porshe and Lamborghini FFS

so its by choice not necessity
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 05:01 AM   #58
kaji335i
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Also you are trying to make this into a "my credit card was charged and the item wasn't shipped yet" BS. Trying to backpedal on your initial complaints. I'm sure Vishnu had every intention on shipping v2.0 upgrades as stated, and used a small number of people (4 to be exact) as a install testbed. They ran into a issue with newer cars not having the required fuse to tap into and now its delayed again.

Should Vishnu credit everyone that has ordered and force everyone to reorder? or keep exsisting orders and have people that are not willing to wait cancel their orders?

Yes try going with personal attacks when you know you have no other recourse.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 05:06 AM   #59
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Also you are trying to make this into a "my credit card was charged and the item wasn't shipped yet" BS. Trying to backpedal on your initial complaints. I'm sure Vishnu had every intention on shipping v2.0 upgrades as stated, and used a small number of people (4 to be exact) as a install testbed. They ran into a issue with newer cars not having the required fuse to tap into and now its delayed again.

Should Vishnu credit everyone that has ordered and force everyone to reorder? or keep exsisting orders and have people that are not willing to wait cancel their orders?

Yes try going with personal attacks when you know you have no other recourse.

actually ive made the point several times that if you need a "testbed" than you should not have an official release date and be charing peoples credit cards, and now trying to charge a restocking fee for anyone who wants to cancel there order because there purchase (made under the agreement of shipping beginning on the 10th) was not upheld
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 05:09 AM   #60
kaji335i
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
how you can think those are my only two complaints and not see the post only a few above your own i dont know maybe literacy problems or something who knows

also i say again, why does the vishnu team get to get away with these kind of things when other buisnesses on the forum get totally reamed for the same things, and the same things to even lesser extents?

and dont say because the other businesses are big and have the money for CS because

1: they are not
2: shiv has plenty of revenue to rectify the situation he drives a BMW porshe and Lamborghini FFS

so its by choice not necessity

Because its not the same type of business. You used a modbargins comparison to Vishnu. Vishnu is DEVELOPING a product in house, they not are not a reseller. As such, being the intellectual individual you are, you should understand that you as a customer maybe subjected to delays during this DEVELOPMENT since it is not a true production product yet.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 05:11 AM   #61
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Because its not the same type of business. You used a modbargins comparison to Vishnu. Vishnu is DEVELOPING a product in house, they not are not a reseller. As such, being the intellectual individual you are, you should understand that you as a customer maybe subjected to delays during this DEVELOPMENT since it is not a true production product yet.
and what about bimmian they develop products and get the same shit im giving vishnu right now, no one jumps on peoples asses for giving bimmian shit though
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 05:12 AM   #62
kaji335i
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
actually ive made the point several times that if you need a "testbed" than you should not have an official release date and be charing peoples credit cards, and now trying to charge a restocking fee for anyone who wants to cancel there order because there purchase (made under the agreement of shipping beginning on the 10th) was not upheld

You seem to think that they couldn't ship the product out right now, of course they could, but would that make any sense? They know there is going to be a problem for some cars, can you imagine the support nightmare that would insue if they didn't provide a solution that covers the majority of the cars out there?
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 05:14 AM   #63
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep

Quote:
You seem to think that they couldn't ship the product out right now, of course they could, but would that make any sense? They know there is going to be a problem for some cars, can you imagine the support nightmare that would insue if they didn't provide a solution that covers the majority of the cars out there?
the support nightmare of shipping 20 people their v2 and the MAYBE 2 or 3 without the fuse

yea what a nightmare, that would simply be HORRIBLE, it would take MONTHS to sort out which people didnt have the fuse

also note that i dont think he should ship it out knowing the problem, my point was that he obviously knew there COULD be a problem, hence shipping out 4 "testbeds"

if your going to do something like that why would you give an OFFICIAL ship date (which was missed by the way) and then 2 weeks later ship out products for testing

also i can sense another "ZOMG quit whining about delays bla bla bla your such a crybaby" coming

so i will go ahead and point out AGAIN that the shiv fanbois are the ones focusing on the delays, not me, im just replying to you focusing on delays
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 05:16 AM   #64
kaji335i
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
and what about bimmian they develop products and get the same shit im giving vishnu right now, no one jumps on peoples asses for giving bimmian shit though
Maybe because there is more attention on this product? So what did bimmian do? Did they let you cancel your order and get a refund? Or did they let you wait till it was ready?

Aren't those the same options you have right now with v2.0? Shiv has already told you, if you are not happy with the delay, that they are sorry and please cancel your order.

You hold the keys to your problem.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 05:18 AM   #65
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
How about everyone relax because all of this arguing is not going to accomplish anything. Just like when Vishnu's Xede/Procede came out, everyone payed and received their product weeks or months later. Same with this product. You have your "spot in line". Just wait and eventually you'll get it. If you dont want to wait, cancel the order. Simple.

Kaji335i - Have you posted or are you willing to post any kind of review for V2? I would search, but I'd have to go thru 100 pages worth of b.s.
      09-30-2007, 05:18 AM   #66
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Maybe because there is more attention on this product? So what did bimmian do? Did they let you cancel your order and get a refund? Or did they let you wait till it was ready?

Aren't those the same options you have right now with v2.0? Shiv has already told you, if you are not happy with the delay, that they are sorry and please cancel your order.

You hold the keys to your problem.
actually, not only did bimmian let me cancel my order when they missed their ship date with no restocking fee, they gave me a free 20$ credit to use in their store anytime, this was on a 70$ item, i then used that 20$ on that 70$ item when it was ready
Appreciate 0