E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > E92 M3 Shell | Parts Car | Track Car

12-05-2015, 05:34 PM   #1
Jobe.
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

E92 M3 Shell | Parts Car | Track Car

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 4,200.00

Item Interest
Here is a 2009 BMW M3 E92 shell that had 61k miles at the time of dis-assembly. The vehicle lived it's life in Florida.

No drive train, interior, or suspension.

The exterior is finished in Schwartz II. The paint isn't perfect, but it is in good shape. With a good compound and polish the paint would look excellent.

This is perfect to build a dedicated track car, promotional vehicle used for events, or part the remainder of the vehicle out.

The shell will include both doors, trunk lid, interior trunk trim, headliner, sunroof assembly (minus motor), pedals, lower windshield cowl, hood hinges, fuel tank and pump. The rear quarter glass and back windshield are free of damage.

The hard fuel lines, hard brake lines, and evap lines are still in the vehicle.

The vehicle was involved in a front end accident and I chose to part the vehicle out. The vehicle had just over 61k miles.

The front windshield is cracked and the windshield plastic trim is cracked and in need of replacement. The door glass broke during the accident,and the passenger door does have some scratches.

The front main frame rails are free of damage, however the driver side upper frame rail (mounting location for the fender) does have a slight bend at the front of the vehicle.

Please note: The vehicle cannot be registered for street use. Meaning it will never be street legal. I have documentation issued from the state of Florida. For serious inquiries contact me if you have any questions regarding the title.

I am a ASE certified technician with 8+ years in the automotive industry. The vehicle was dis-assembled with great care.

I am willing to work a deal if additional parts are desired with the shell.

Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. I have no way to deliver. A vehicle transporter can transport the shell as long as they have a flat bed trailer.

I can email more pictures if interested.

Price: $4,200.00

Appreciate 0
      12-05-2015, 10:14 PM   #2
OnlyDriveGerman
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi Coupe 6MT

Pm'ed
Appreciate 0