E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Driver's door speaker grille

11-14-2023, 12:45 PM   #23
Petercan1020
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328i E92

I think everybody in this form is misunderstood he removed the grill from the door panel to put it back on you obviously have to take off the door panel. Now besides that you're going to have to push it through the hole and melt those plastic things on the back that work like rivets if you look at the door panel it's all plastic either connections to that piece or rivets I don't know how to explain it from the back side it looks like rivets I just took my my door panel off and I want to take it completely apart so I can paint those speaker grills and the door handle part. I'm a little worried about drilling out those rivets or melting them out I don't know which one I should do anybody's got an idea let me know thanks
Appreciate 0